THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depends on your style of play. If you cut hard and drive, I'd say Harden 2's. If you're a bigger player or if you don't play a lot, you want comfort while on the bench. Get the Lebron's.

Hardens I will go with. I just been waiting so long for them to drop. But I am a shooter anyways, 6'4 192lbs. I will go with Hardens to try em out.

Hey, for the Harden Vol. 1, are there any sizing differences between the normal pairs and the ones with primeknit? I went half a size down from my normal size for the normal pair due to length, but was wondering if I should do the same for the primeknit pair. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!

Hey, for the Harden Vol. 1, are there any sizing differences between the normal pairs and the ones with primeknit? I went half a size down from my normal size for the normal pair due to length, but was wondering if I should do the same for the primeknit pair. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!

i have both and they fit exactly the same, however, please mind that i have a semi wide foot and i do enjoy wiggle room in the toebox, my TTS is size 11 and i do go TTS for the vol 1 for both weave and primeknit upper.

1.jpg

Act fast, this early release is only available through the adidas App until 12:01 am on Monday or until it sells out.

Because 747 Warehouse St. is taking place exclusively in Los Angeles, you must live in the city AND have a shipping address within LA to register for tickets. Tickets will not be shipped outside the Los Angeles area. Once you’ve completed your purchase, you’ll be contacted by a third party via email with ticket registration details.

Tongue is too high but damn, will def cop either the black/red or greys maybe both

I've hated this shoe since the pics started leaking... over the last couple days with the on feet pics coming out, they're looking good. Still unsure, gotta see in person.

Anyone with a pair of Pioneers or a white leather toe cap Vol 1. have like hints of purple on the leather?

Want to blame it on the leather balsam I've been using, just looks weird.

Hate how all the colorways are white bottom.
The bottom of the Ignite is actually grey. Its just really light. Here is a TERRIBLE pic of pair I got from footlocker side by side with my Jordan 32s. I'm going to play in them tomorrow and I'm comparing because they're both lows and kind of heavy in hand. The 32s feel more comfortable out of the box but the hardens don't feel as clunky from just from walking around. I heard the 32s break in though so we'll see.
IMG_3259.JPG

Anyone with a pair of Pioneers or a white leather toe cap Vol 1. have like hints of purple on the leather?

Want to blame it on the leather balsam I've been using, just looks weird.

not purple but a buddy of mine copped a pair of pioneer with a bit of discoloring so the white is not exactly white but off white almost like it was a tiny bit dirty. none of mine looks that way tho.

I saw someone just post a link to this account IG:

Is this guy legit? I was trying to figure out where the product is being sold...

As so
I saw someone just post a link to this account IG:

Is this guy legit? I was trying to figure out where the product is being sold...

As someone who checks the hashtag #hardenvol2 daily on ig, theyre definitely fake. Every post ive seen with that kinda background and foreign description has fake shoes

Yea... Not sure I would trust it. I Googled the language he used in his post, seems like he's in Indonesia.. No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom