THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
girl got me the california dreamin, but i'm not really feeling them. might go exchange them for the ignite today. she was going to get me the ignite, but they didn't have those where she went.

girl got me the california dreamin, but i'm not really feeling them. might go exchange them for the ignite today. she was going to get me the ignite, but they didn't have those where she went.
What didn't you like about the California dreamin? I like them think the grey or black boost mess them up. Would've looked better with white boost IMO.

The "Ron Burgandy" and "Miami Vice" colorways are live on ADC. For some reason they show as still pending release on the adidas app. ADC says they are excluded from promotional discounts. I'm waiting for performance reviews and discounts before copping some Vol 2s. I see no reason to pay full price for the Vol 2s because I think they will be readily available below retail down the road....
Yeah I agree with this. The Rose were like 60 dollars at certain outlets a few months after release and I just copped a pair of Vol1 for 70 a few weeks ago. I think these will be the same way.

You'll always find ball lines at the outlets if you're willing to wait. It's just a matter of how quickly they will be there.

I didn't see the vol 1's at the outlet until around Christmas time.

Yeah I agree with this. The Rose were like 60 dollars at certain outlets a few months after release and I just copped a pair of Vol1 for 70 a few weeks ago. I think these will be the same way.

You got the Vol 1 a year after they came out, I'm sure in 2019 the Vol 2's will be cheaper than they are now. :lol:

What didn't you like about the California dreamin? I like them think the grey or black boost mess them up. Would've looked better with white boost IMO.

The orange is really pale. It’s more like a salmon color. If it wasn’t so dull looking I’d like them.

You got the Vol 1 a year after they came out, I'm sure in 2019 the Vol 2's will be cheaper than they are now. :lol:
Did you just want to be a prick or nah? If so ok but otherwise did I just mention the vol 1? Besides that you still got the vol 1 on some sites like eastbay for full price with no discount.

My FTL didn't even get them as they were listed they were :smh: Gonna just order it off ADC after all with their free return.

Snapped a photo at ftl

Attachments

• F8972C6A-E0AB-4A04-B0FC-5C5611320910.jpeg
    F8972C6A-E0AB-4A04-B0FC-5C5611320910.jpeg
    336.2 KB · Views: 31
i agree. can someone photoshop black boost onto the maroon pair and white boost onto the orange pair?

That pair didn't need to have black boost. Doesn't look good imo. Should've been on the Ignite instead.

i agree. can someone photoshop black boost onto the maroon pair and white boost onto the orange pair?
The boost isn't black from the picture and color description on eastbay. Its grey but I could be wrong though. I still think it would look better with a white boost though.

How is sizing, i am 12.5.thanks.

My California Dreamin' pair came in today. They fit great for me in my TTS of 11.5, which is also my Nike size. With other Adidas shoes like the Ultra boosts or Yeezy 350 v2s, I wear a 12 otherwise my toes go numb. These definitely feel a little more snug than the vol. 1s for me (also 11.5), but more so around the mid foot which I think is a good upgrade from a try-on perspective. I had a lot of fun hooping in the Vol 1.

I might send this pair back though. All the pics I've seen had 'em looking more orange, but like others have already said here they're more salmon than orange. Still a great looking color way maybe just not for me, who knows maybe they'll grow on me. Still hoping that reviews and folks here have some positive things to say about the traction.

Last edited:
Anyone out there by chance compare the rubber on the Ignites vs. the CDs in store? Just as soft, or slicker?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom