THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nightmares are really nice in person...and I'm not necessarily a fan of all black kicks anymore.

FYI, I've had zero traction issues with any of my Hardens...they grip the floor on clean courts like crazy and might require an occasional wipe on dusty courts.

Super fun shoe to play in, good enough out the box but even better after about a week or so of break-in time. Only downside for me is if most Nike low top hoop shoes are a 10 in heel lockdown, then these are like an 8 or a 9. Maybe a little more padding in the Achilles area and they would be right there with the swoosh

Nightmares are really nice in person...and I'm not necessarily a fan of all black kicks anymore.

FYI, I've had zero traction issues with any of my Hardens...they grip the floor on clean courts like crazy and might require an occasional wipe on dusty courts.

Super fun shoe to play in, good enough out the box but even better after about a week or so of break-in time. Only downside for me is if most Nike low top hoop shoes are a 10 in heel lockdown, then these are like an 8 or a 9. Maybe a little more padding in the Achilles area and they would be right there with the swoosh

Just ordered two more pairs :angry::blush:

Ordered the Pioneers and the All Black. One of my favorite pair of shoes to play in in a while. Hence the numerous pairs.

And you're right about the lockdown, that's the only issue. Nike's are a 10, these might be a strong 7.

Haha, 7 is fair. Lockdown for me wasn’t the greatest initially until I found tweaked it from the stock setup.

8665ACF0-9C88-4EBF-8F40-77A7948FF656.jpeg

I lace mine up from the inside out, kinda makes it feel like it’s hugging the foot even more.

7BE91132-E07A-47CB-A1CD-F319E4534EB9.jpeg

Also on the last lace loop I can put my finger underneath to loosen up the laces...no more stabbing my fingers w/ the Harden logo anymore.

You have to wear NBA power socks like Harden to get level 10 lockdown in these lol
30C5511E-28FE-4037-AC6F-98868E6F2C3C.jpeg

Wow you were slipping with white soles? I have yet to have an issue with them. I have 3 pairs and haven't had any traction issues. I have Cali Dreamin, Grey\White, IBAS.

Sorry, I confused the pioneers with the very first colorway with the light grey outsole. They didn't bite at all. They look dope though but I was afraid I'd blow out my knee.

The pioneer is my favorite color after the triple blacks but I was slipping all over the place with those. I hope the traction on the triple black is better.
Damn need Trip black traction to be spot on. My weekly run is in a more synthetic type floor. Sticky but moisture sometimes will gather.

Going with the LS model pictured above as of now. If money permits itself, I'll be open to a purchase of the Pioneers or just wait until the right Vol. 3 CW comes along.

Haha, 7 is fair. Lockdown for me wasn’t the greatest initially until I found tweaked it from the stock setup.

8665ACF0-9C88-4EBF-8F40-77A7948FF656.jpeg

I lace mine up from the inside out, kinda makes it feel like it’s hugging the foot even more.

7BE91132-E07A-47CB-A1CD-F319E4534EB9.jpeg

Also on the last lace loop I can put my finger underneath to loosen up the laces...no more stabbing my fingers w/ the Harden logo anymore.

You have to wear NBA power socks like Harden to get level 10 lockdown in these lol
30C5511E-28FE-4037-AC6F-98868E6F2C3C.jpeg

Thanks for the info, I’m down to try different things to get them perfect! Below is how mine are laced.

Attachments

• 66FA3F0F-9953-4D77-989C-E87CED1E8749.jpeg
    66FA3F0F-9953-4D77-989C-E87CED1E8749.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 17
Remind me...sizing of Vol 2 compared to Vol 1? Am I remembering that most said Vol 2 should be a half size bigger than Vol 1?

I like both of these CWs
Maybe the black pair could be primeknit?
But the white/silver pair I like more
I’m super interested in the 3s more than the other to for sure

I like both of these CWs
Maybe the black pair could be primeknit?
But the white/silver pair I like more
I’m super interested in the 3s more than the other to for sure

Like this colorway the most of all the early ones that have come out.

Back
Top Bottom