THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Admittedly did buy the Vol. 2 LS for the cuts of leather...just have to wonder how versatile of a shoe is it.

Felt the Vol. 2 wouldn't be good for casual wear either though.

Whats weird is that the designers took a fairly simple silhouette and added so many logos and graphics to it. It looks like a nascar lol. They could have kept it simple and given it more of an ultra boost or nmd look.

It looks like a new school gil zero to me.
I like that.
At the same time the back end looks like the recent pure boost runners.
I dont like that.
Good deal and the right colorway I'll give em a shot

Billions times better than the horrible mutant looking Vol 2s tbh
Didn't like the California Dreamin' CW on first glance either, but given it has the Harden name/branding attached to it and as a Rockets fan, I'll probably eat it up.

Pioneer CW of the Vol. 1 was on point, but isn't as comfortable compared to the Concrete Vol. 2s.

3s look comfy on my feet. Something will probably end up irritating me like the 1 and 2 once they're on my feet lol

Found these at my local Burlington I'm assuming these are Hardens but not familiar with this shoe. Was this model before he got his own sig shoe ?

20180906_132042.jpg
20180906_132033.jpg
20180906_132046.jpg

Crazy Light Boosts 16's if I'm not mistaken.

But that was the mid year version so the model is XYZ.5.

Sorry...didn't really keep up with the CLB line. It is from Harden's 1st season woth Adidas.

EDIT: Crazy Light boost 2.5. It was the 2nd season they put boost into the Crazy Light line and like I said a mid year version.

I actually had a blue pair of the CLB 16's that I sold about a year ago.

Last edited:
Found these at my local Burlington I'm assuming these are Hardens but not familiar with this shoe. Was this model before he got his own sig shoe ?

20180906_132042.jpg
20180906_132033.jpg
20180906_132046.jpg
Wow I forgot about how clean those were. Thanks for reminding me. Gives me some lowkey nostalgia too with the pre sig and vol 1 days

Got my pair of the Harden LS 2 in the mail. Wish I didn't unloosen the laces.

Any tutorials?

Well figured out the lacing system, or at least my own method.

Probably should have went with the Pioneer CW, but oh well...give me a modestly "mature" looking shoe to wear whenever the occasion arises.

Fit is a lot more snug than the actual performance model, but fits well. Hoping the elastic stretches to the foot as well.

Probably should have went with the Pioneer CW, but oh well...give me a modestly "mature" looking shoe to wear whenever the occasion arises.

Fit is a lot more snug than the actual performance model, but fits well. Hoping the elastic stretches to the foot as well.
pics? of said mature

pics? of said mature
It's a lifestyle shoe, or at least marketed as one. The black/white didn't do it for me, but I'm partial to these as the brown/earth tone colors give off a "mature" look to me. Not saying the performance shoe couldn't be pull off in a more "casual" fit, but I wouldn't know what to put together with it. I'm a pretty lazy dresser.

Attachments

• 20180907_085234.jpg
    20180907_085234.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 19
When I say "lazy" dresser, the shoes are the core of my outfit, not the clothes. Might not be the same for everyone.

How about the length? Hearing thay is snug makes me want to half size up like I do on most bball shoes.

I'm a wide footer, so the fabric upper is probably being stretched further than intended.

Length as of now is what I would compare to the Vol. 1s, definitely a good amount of toe room and some slippage.

Haven't wore the on-court Vol. 2s a lot, but felt I've been able to go TTS with all 3 Hardens I own.

I'm a wide footer, so the fabric upper is probably being stretched further than intended.

Length as of now is what I would compare to the Vol. 1s, definitely a good amount of toe room and some slippage.

Haven't wore the on-court Vol. 2s a lot, but felt I've been able to go TTS with all 3 Hardens I own.
Thanks...no experience with the Harden's outside of trying them on...don't remember if I had too much for room or not.

I'm a wide footer as well. Would you say these are more snug then ultra boost? Probably so given it is a mesh and not a true primeknit.

Let me know...probably gonna pull the trigger tonight.

Also interested in the fit on the LS Buckle if anyone has advice.

Haven't wore a pair of UltraBoosts in a while, but I'll say it fits "snugger' due to the lacing setup. No cage, so the laces bind to the shoe tighter.

Wouldn't purchase the Buckle LS...feel it's geared to a more edgier style.

Wouldn't purchase the Buckle LS...feel it's geared to a more edgier style.
What do you mean? Definitely not as sleek looking as the regular LS but it's hard for me to pass up a triple black boost shoe on discount.

Back
Top Bottom