THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just might be dialing it back on the Harden market in general. I like the CW I own, but there’s honestly no standout/must have CW of the Vol. 6 in my opinion.

5s they released any and every color so it makes no sense…They had the initial color blocking phase then they had the polka dot phase they had the fade uppers with the 3 stripes… but the shoe was unwearable… These are straight up money on court and nothings released

Do these feel like the Vol 1?
FD296722-6B16-4843-8FE2-25A053830BD2.jpeg

Closest thing in the line to the 1..it’s like the took the 1 and gave it a roomier toe box and a normal lacing system..added heel pillows and left everything else the same.. (I had slight heel rub/slip in the 1s but nothing in the 6s)

Those def look like something Kobe would of wore for adidas.
Right?! They look like the adidas Kobe line but more evolved.

And I could be mistaken, but is the white parts showing near the heel and on the inside of the shoe in the midsole Boost? Could be LightStrike or something new but I have a feeling it’s more caged Boost… we shall see

The more I look at these a lot of inspirations from the older Adidas catalog. Toe cap is a nod to the harden 1. The adidas 3 stripes coming up the back is reminiscent of the Rose 1.5 / Rose 4. The sockliner gives off crazy explosive ‘17 vibes.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom