THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you're referring to deadspace then no. Snug fit. Unlike the Curry 3

Remember, the toecap is independent. There is a one piece upper beneath it that hugs the foot

Last edited:
Not surprised these sold out....this for alot of people is a consolation prize if they took a L on the Yeezy's....

If you're referring to deadspace then no. Snug fit. Unlike the Curry 3

Remember, the toecap is independent. There is a one piece upper beneath it that hugs the foot

I made the right choice going TTS then, **** might end up keeping them lol, maybe, still gotta check out everything. Liking the insole's detail.

Appreciate it big time for the link. Many thanks. Cant go wrong with black and gold.

Last edited:
Hello! I am new to the board and don't typically wear basketball shoes. I picked up a pair of the "cargo" colorway Hardens from working the release event in Houston. Is it cool to sell them before their release date? I haven't been able to find much information on the topic, haha.

For those interested in how the shoes came out:

- I have shown the shoes to 15+ people who would typically wear this type of shoe, and they were extremely well received.

- I had my pick of all the styles. This earth tone/digital dessert camo color scheme is pretty bad *** IMO.

- The pink one's toe area (which is large) kind of looks like human flesh in person. Would not recommend.

- The black/red variations are nice.

- I have not worn the shoe so I couldn't tell you how they feel.

Last edited:
View media item 2241998
Just got the PK pair in, really nice. My hooping days are long over but the Vol. 1 works well even as a lifestyle shoe.

For normal-footers, TTS if you're going to be rocking thick socks with this for balling, otherwise, for casual wear with no-shows/thin/sockless , half size down.

Last edited:
Seriously, what is the correct sizing on this for normal width feet? Is it half size down or TTS? So many people saying different things.

View media item 2241998
Just got the PK pair in, really nice. My hooping days are long over but the Vol. 1 works well even as a lifestyle shoe.

For normal-footers, TTS if you're going to be rocking thick socks with this for balling, otherwise, for casual wear with no-shows/thin/sockless , half size down.
Best straight to the point review....appreciate it bruh

Seriously, what is the correct sizing on this for normal width feet? Is it half size down or TTS? So many people saying different things.
Reviews for the Harden 1 are really thin on the ground right now, with the only sizing guidance being the Weartesters and Sole Brothers Youtube videos and this very thread. WT and Sole recommend going a half size down but the TTS recommendation here did give me pause. Luckily the fit was good.

Last edited:
My pair just got delivered and I'm so glad I went down .5 (seems to be the way with Adidas). TTS would have felt way too roomy for me.

To compare the fit to some of my other hoop shoes..

Kobe 9/10/11 - UK9

KD 7/8 - UK9

Kyrie 2 - UK9

Lillard 2 - UK8.5

CLB 16 - UK8.5

My pair just got delivered and I'm so glad I went down .5 (seems to be the way with Adidas). TTS would have felt way too roomy for me.

To compare the fit to some of my other hoop shoes..

Kobe 9/10/11 - UK9

KD 7/8 - UK9

Kyrie 2 - UK9

Lillard 2 - UK8.5

CLB 16 - UK8.5
That's what i like to hear. All my Adidas ball shoes I always go with a half size down to a 11.5. I should have mine Wednesday. Had to order from Saint Alfred.

Back
Top Bottom