THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
port.jpg

So they are pretty awful. I couldn't imagine playing basketball in these.

But they look pretty fresh on feet, so I'm keeping them :lol:

I've worn a size 14 in all the other Hardens, but I ordered a 13.5 and 14 in the Vol. 5 and half size down is definitely the move. In fact, it's simply necessary if you want any chance of the sneaker staying on your foot. I have narrow feet and could probably squeeze into a 13 too.

I've trashed these like most have but I can't front. Once these start popping up heavily discounted at Ross, Marshall's, Burlington, etc., I'll add a few more to the collection.

sorry, off-topic.
How do you guys store your extra/backup pair of basketball shoes? currently i just leave them in the original packaging in the closet where its dark and doesnt get too warm. I do plan on using them very rarely (they are extra pairs of what I'm currently playing in) until my current pairs are done but am just worried the glue will dry and the sole separate.

sorry, off-topic.
How do you guys store your extra/backup pair of basketball shoes? currently i just leave them in the original packaging in the closet where its dark and doesnt get too warm. I do plan on using them very rarely (they are extra pairs of what I'm currently playing in) until my current pairs are done but am just worried the glue will dry and the sole separate.

I do the same

cool, dark, dry

But the #1 thing that will keep your shoes alive is wearing them.

Thanks guy!. Its an extra pair of harden 3s and another shoe i picked up cheap. Just worried they would fall apart if i dont store them right. Will definately be using them when my current pair of vol 3s are done

I know players often times get “upgrades” to sneakers that are quite different than the general released pairs...this pair has upper changes as well as traction upgrades. Who knows, but I could imagine even interior or cushioning changes lol. Overall this sneaker just appears to be more lightweight (excess weight shaved) and has a “faster” better performance look to it.

JS”

Last edited:
It’s funny, with the discount they add shipping and “seasonal surcharge”. I know it’s only $5 but still 😂
I didn't know they add it on these. These aren't Yeezys. They'll be cheaper later without discount and no surcharge.

I didn't know they add it on these. These aren't Yeezys. They'll be cheaper later without discount and no surcharge.
For real. Too bad these were bad performers. I think i was odd one out that actually liked the design (well in some colorways). But I’m going to skip this model.

Looks like we may have a first look at the Vol 6. Appears to be a little higher cut and maybe boost. Can’t confirm much yet but maybe this is the 6…

JS”

Back
Top Bottom