THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got these in from eBay. Can't wait to get these on court.

IMG_1332.jpg
IMG_1335.jpg
IMG_1333.jpg
IMG_1336.jpg
IMG_1338.jpg

Okay so I tried them out and I'm hoping these break in after a couple of more sessions. Upper is really stiff. And yall are right about the lack of breathability/ventilation in these. Traction/comfort is there tho. Still like the NB Two Wxy v2 better so far.

I got 2 pairs of BYW 2.0s and they r no lie the most comfortable hoops shoes I have ever worn

DYIN for these Selects to drop. Hope its soon with all these pics around.

Tried the Harden 6 on at outlet yesterday, not for me. HARDEN 4 FOR ME ALL DAI AND NIGHT !

TOTAL TURN on these for me, goes to show just dont try em on in store, GOTTA COPE ME AND TRY EM, period !

played a little 2 on 2 in driveway last night, agree with the reviews I watched, 100% better for outdoor hoopin. Feel WAY heavier in hand than on foot too.
ONLY NEGATIVES for me tbh................ laces r SO DAMN LONG and they r dirt magnets, got em ( lilacs ) for 89 so ima make these the ones I play in and cop another pair for casual, those little cushion pods inside the heel are 💲.

BRAVO 3 STRIPES !

I really don't get how people mess with the Harden Vol 4s. I've really tried with them (the original barbershop colorway) and 2 things let me down: the traction and cushioning. The Lightstrike is like literally non-existent, especially AFTER putting any miles on them. The traction is literally finished at even the slightest spec of dust. They're dope casually for sure, but maybe I got a bad pair. If I find a pair cheap enough one day I might try them again (like $20 cheap lol) but I just cannot feel any cushioning in them.

I really don't get how people mess with the Harden Vol 4s. I've really tried with them (the original barbershop colorway) and 2 things let me down: the traction and cushioning. The Lightstrike is like literally non-existent, especially AFTER putting any miles on them. The traction is literally finished at even the slightest spec of dust. They're dope casually for sure, but maybe I got a bad pair. If I find a pair cheap enough one day I might try them again (like $20 cheap lol) but I just cannot feel any cushioning in them.

Same same and same.

cant even disagree with any of this

I play almost only outdoors though and I love the lockdown, can damn near play with em unlaced if ya wanted ( not like ya would )
but I 100% understand this take

///

cant even disagree with any of this

I play almost only outdoors though and I love the lockdown, can damn near play with em unlaced if ya wanted ( not like ya would )
but I 100% understand this take

///

The lockdown and fit are probably the best I can remember in a shoe in recent years, 100% fact there. The stability of the flat wide base is probably the best I can remember in a shoe in years as well. All they needed was to keep the midsole and outsole of the 3s, combined with the 4 upper and that would’ve been a GOAT shoe…

Back
Top Bottom