THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since the yellows are slated to be an adidas exclusive, I wonder if retailer agreements have something to do with the other colorways being excluded from discount. If I was a retailer I would be a little upset if the brand was undercutting my sales on day one.

Adidas shipping is crazy

image.jpg
They trying to feed the streets. They know this shoe is a banger.

Since the yellows are slated to be an adidas exclusive, I wonder if retailer agreements have something to do with the other colorways being excluded from discount. If I was a retailer I would be a little upset if the brand was undercutting my sales on day one.
That can’t be it, compared to how they did it for the longest,things are clearly different…shoes came out at 3am and except for limited shoes, they were eligible. Now shoes that been sitting for ages with a Fsr are still excluded from discount.. Dons and dames, Trae 2s for example… all have been sitting since launch and still can’t use creator points. All of which have been discounted on other sites.

Adidas has no business shipping it in Thai huge box haha. For ONE paid of the yellows after discount code. Warehouse in PA. So it arrived two days I think. They also refunded me the express shipping I selected. Size 10.5 shoe for reference

Snapchat-2074080123.jpg

Adidas has no business shipping it in Thai huge box haha. For ONE paid of the yellows after discount code. Warehouse in PA. So it arrived two days I think. They also refunded me the express shipping I selected. Size 10.5 shoe for reference

Snapchat-2074080123.jpg
Love those 361’s!!!

Back
Top Bottom