THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3’s still doing way too much for me

Even at the scrimmage I’m not into the way harden plays haha. Just a ton of dribbling I feel like

Looking forward to getting a pair of the 3s to see how they perform. The more casual friendly and less structured look is probably better for mass sales than the more technical looking 2s. I'm a little worried they will not have enough support and will be a step back on the performance front. I didn't mind the weight of the 2s, but most would probably be happy with a lighter shoe and the 3s look like they could be lighter. I liked the boost setup in the 2s better than the 1s. Does this new setup feel better than the 2s? Also, curious how adidas is going to explain why the 3s are so different from the 2s instead of being an evolution of the 2s.

Last edited:
Decided to return my Vol 2s, tried to loosen up the laces as much as I could but that tightness is just too insane, my feet today after a game were bulging in pain, it's ridiculous. Hopefully the Vol 3s are dope, I really like the look of em.

So $20 extra for black boost on the cosmos pair. Are there any other differences to justify the cost increase?

Voyager is way nicer than Cosmos.

160 way too much. 3's looking like a downgrade! Fat heel is strange. Medial side has no correlation to the rest of the shoe.

520917.JPEG

I don't understand the hate for the vol 3s. It is either too plain or too much going on...vol 3s aesthetically are much better and more wearable then the 1s and 2s. If this shoe is an upgrade from the 2s than most of y'all will have a different opinion.

I don't understand the hate for the vol 3s. It is either too plain or too much going on...vol 3s aesthetically are much better and more wearable then the 1s and 2s. If this shoe is an upgrade from the 2s than most of y'all will have a different opinion.
Some parts are very plain. Some parts are very busy. Doesn’t all add up to a visually complete and successful sneaker design IMO.
Performance is a different story.

0/3 on the sig.....? Lmao. First two were good to great performers on the court, with two different looks.

Not happy about the price hike but all we gotta do is wait a few months and prices are going to drop. Looks wise they're whatever, but performance in the Harden has been great so far so hopefully that continues.

Back
Top Bottom