The Official AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD: Ravens @ Patriots - 3pm Sunday Jan 22nd (CBS)

Originally Posted by epox12

49ers or Giants defense is going to punish that NE offense in the Super Bowl. They got lucky Evans and Cundiff bailed them out in this game. 

Giants don't stand a chance. Revenge and odds aren't on their side.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Oh great. Another SB with the Pats and that d-bag Brady. Can't wait.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Why would there be a review on a play that was clearly incomplete?

Seriously,he didn't even have time to take a step before it got swatted out of his hands. He had possession for no more the a second.

Cundiff is done...I'd release him tomorrow. You don't recover from something like that...at best he'll be another average kicker but to expect him to be Pro Bowl and clutch...forget about it! 

had to check in w/ NT before i go full ****** w/ the drinking and @#%@#!$.

i'm still numb. we kept giving them chance after chance to win the game.

i got sooooo much respect for reed, ray, suggs and the rest of them boys. i honestly do feel for them.

it's surreal this team is going to the big game. i know a lot of you are sick of their success but patriots should NOT have been here this year. it's a testament to the coaching staff and the DEFENSE for stepping up at the right time. they've now exceeded my expectations.

i'll check this thread tomorrow whenever i wake up from the coma i'll get in some point tonight...

dsa, jd, rolaholic, mr marcus, ggarvin, scott frost and the rest. let's go.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

The Evans play? I actually think he was in. He had possession and both feet down. The strip came after his second foot landed. The "Calvin Johnson" rule only applies when the receiver is going to the ground. The Ravens could've challenged but that would've risked their last TO.
Anyways, the entire AFC is pathetic. Once again its up to the NFC to topple the evil empire 
pimp.gif

Come on, fair is fair. Flacco did not play great but he played very good. Put his team in a opportunity to win and then tie. Dropped td pass(or w.e. the debate is) and a field goal kick straighy from "ace ventura: pet detective"

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Seriously,he didn't even have time to take a step before it got swatted out of his hands. He had possession for no more the a second.

the same play got called a TD when it happened to Hakeem Nicks.  refs explained it he had possession, two feet in, didnt matter that it got swatted out.

take it how you will.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

The Evans play? I actually think he was in. He had possession and both feet down. The strip came after his second foot landed. The "Calvin Johnson" rule only applies when the receiver is going to the ground. The Ravens could've challenged but that would've risked their last TO.
Anyways, the entire AFC is pathetic. Once again its up to the NFC to topple the evil empire 
pimp.gif

That statement honestly makes me wanna get 100% behind the Pats and hope Brady puts 7 tds on the Niners/Giants in the first 5 minutes.

I cant find a reason why everyones hates Brady other than he wins. He doesnt do or say anything to be seen as a douche. Everyone needs to stop with all the hating.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Cundiff is done...I'd release him tomorrow. You don't recover from something like that...at best he'll be another average kicker but to expect him to be Pro Bowl and clutch...forget about it! 
Just ask Scott Norwood. Once you miss a kick like this, you're DONE in the NFL. Norwood got cut after that game and got ran out of the NFL. if you can't come through in a situation like this, you're useless.

Originally Posted by Jay02

I cant find a reason why everyones hates Brady other than he wins. He doesnt do or say anything to be seen as a douche. Everyone needs to stop with all the hating.

that punt he did was awesome 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

had to check in w/ NT before i go full ****** w/ the drinking and @#%@#!$.

i'm still numb. we kept giving them chance after chance to win the game.

i got sooooo much respect for reed, ray, suggs and the rest of them boys. i honestly do feel for them.

it's surreal this team is going to the big game. i know a lot of you are sick of their success but patriots should NOT have been here this year. it's a testament to the coaching staff and the DEFENSE for stepping up at the right time. they've now exceeded my expectations.

i'll check this thread tomorrow whenever i wake up from the coma i'll get in some point tonight...

dsa, jd, rolaholic, mr marcus, ggarvin, scott frost and the rest. let's go.
beer-toast.jpg
pimp.gif

Most likely I'll be in your situation also after tonight 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by RavageBX

pimp.gif

That statement honestly makes me wanna get 100% behind the Pats and hope Brady puts 7 tds on the Niners/Giants in the first 5 minutes.
You can do that if you want my g lol. NFC gonna take it!

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

the same play got called a TD when it happened to Hakeem Nicks.  refs explained it he had possession, two feet in, didnt matter that it got swatted out.

take it how you will.

Nicks had 2 feet in. Evans didn't.
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Jay02[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 01/22/126:46 PM
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

I actually like Brady cause he's a 5th/6th round pick who was dogged by analysts, and ended up becoming a great QB...but people hate him cause he DOES say douchy

things and acts like one. Where have you been since 2001
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?

Tom Brady just has that natural douche appearance. There isn't another athlete that I would root for to break his arm more than him.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Tom Brady just has that natural douche appearance. There isn't another athlete that I would root for to break his arm more than him.
laugh.gif

blows my mind

Can't believe the Patriots...of all teams...are coming to my city for the Super Bowl.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mayhem will ensue.

Back
Top Bottom