The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm about to read up on some programming/coding lol
you a smart man
And loyal 
laugh.gif

Majority of dudes are "financing" their kicks when they use their credit cards

You think all these guys are dropping $190 on their visa and paying it off right away? Lulz

Tell your boy to check my sig and contact me

Better off using a credit card instead of applying to finance through some random company because it's not directly goat
This. 

Wish they had DISCOVER in Canada.

You think all these guys are dropping $190 on their visa and paying it off right away? Lulz

This is the only way I buy kicks build credit but do not accumulate interest pay in full before statement date.

I do , I take pride in my credit score 
laugh.gif

This is the only way I buy kicks build credit but do not accumulate interest pay in full before statement date.
Same, I let it post (under 9% utilization) and then pay in full before the due date.

Last edited:

Essentially, yes. Only speaking for myself, but I don't have any 10% CC. I'm sure i'm in the minority, but mine are no more than 6% and I typically pay for everything with my AMEX and pay the monthly bill off in its entirety (not a CC per se, but you don't want any of that fee action if you don't pay your AMEX. They rake you through the coals). BTW, welcome back lol

In any case, if you're financing through GOAT, you probably have bigger issues if you don't have your own plastic or enough open credit to buy them.

Last edited:
I know that people pay in full but we know how this sneaker head community is these days..

Dudes putting off bills in order to cop kicks

Just saying a lot of these dudes are buying up kicks left and right and only making the $25 minimum payment on that card just to floss in some garbage Jordan's :lol:

Thread has seen it all. Now zyzz cheap butt in here pushing discover referrals :lol:

Not pushing it, his boy ain't even on NT.

Better to get a card with free cash then use a random service which won't even benefit you in the future and give you a hard credit pull that will last a minute

On that subject, I logged onto my BofA account today and saw they're running a 10% cashback on Shiekh purchases with a $13 cashback max, bought my breds from there, damn missed out.

Did anyone eat off a restock today?
Someone yesterday said to "stay woke" this morning and I didn't see anything. Shoe Palace got a small restock yesterday but my card and a few other peoples' cards got declined, just like on release day.

As an outsider looking at this tax convo. Don't worry I won't continue it further. Just want to hear if I am correct. US income total (2015): 15 Trillion, at 10% that should work out to 1.5 trillion in tax revenue. Yet, in 2015 US federal government collected 3.3 trillion. 

Edit: Originally made a mistake. So, 1.5 Trillion would be short, but I think a flat 30% rate based on a negative income tax system could work. 

Last edited:
As an outsider looking at this tax convo. Don't worry I won't continue it further. Just want to hear if I am correct. US income total (2015): 15 Trillion, at 10% that should work out to 1.5 trillion in tax revenue. Yet, in 2015 US federal government collected 3.3 trillion. Of course this figure doesn't include state and local taxes, but I bet all of them combined wouldn't work out to what the government could collect with a flat 10% tax? 
1.5 trillion is enough for the government, just greed is what drives this country. It's both good and bad...

I know that people pay in full but we know how this sneaker head community is these days..

Dudes putting off bills in order to cop kicks

Just saying a lot of these dudes are buying up kicks left and right and only making the $25 minimum payment on that card just to floss in some garbage Jordan's :lol:

Hahah exactly. Hood rich. Dudes have 300 jeans , 200 Jordan's on and house full of roaches

Last edited:

As an outsider looking at this tax convo. Don't worry I won't continue it further. Just want to hear if I am correct. US income total (2015): 15 Trillion, at 10% that should work out to 1.5 trillion in tax revenue. Yet, in 2015 US federal government collected 3.3 trillion. Of course this figure doesn't include state and local taxes, but I bet all of them combined wouldn't work out to what the government could collect with a flat 10% tax? 
j/k lol - just felt like using the GIF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom