The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody willing to take 3 DS pairs and a little cash for a DS pair of frags? 
nerd.gif

There you go, didn't you ever hear 'If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all's, and personally I have not read anyone with multiples talking s*** to others because of it, 'Assumption is the mother of all f ups', don't assume what people are thinking or believe.
Didn't you ever hear in America we have freedom of speech? I don't have to appease you or anyone as long as I'm not breaking forum rules. And explain how an assumption in this case can really be a F up for me or anyone reading this sneaker talk [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I know that people pay in full but we know how this sneaker head community is these days..

Dudes putting off bills in order to cop kicks

Just saying a lot of these dudes are buying up kicks left and right and only making the $25 minimum payment on that card just to floss in some garbage Jordan's :lol:
While dudes that use to buy fakes and post on NT with utter CERTAINTY they were real, now buy bred 1s n other Jordans to collect and stunt via the Internet (don't wear the majority of them) then sell off pairs on GOAT when the new retro coming [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji] #TheSneakerCommunityTheseDays

Didn't you ever hear in America we have freedom of speech? I don't have to appease you or anyone as long as I'm not breaking forum rules. And explain how an assumption in this case can really be a F up for me or anyone reading this sneaker talk [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You're making it bigger than it is, everything I mentioned is in general life which extends here, be respectful, I strongly believe in freedom of speech but again come on be respectful. Again anyone in here has the freedom to say what they want but I'm not going to come in here talking s*** just because I want to be an ahole because I have freedoms. Be courteous and respectful to other, simple.

Last edited:
finally got shipping on 2 pairs. the other from offspring got cancelled. either i wait for a restock or get off GOAT next week when there's gonna be a mad fight to undercut prices already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom