The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
finally got shipping on 2 pairs. the other from offspring got cancelled. either i wait for a restock or get off GOAT next week when there's gonna be a mad fight to undercut prices already

That rumored yeezy release on the 24th could help wannabe-reseller kingpins want to clear some stock a little quicker.

If they've been sitting since Saturday I don't see why they won't sit another day but hey I'm just trying to help those who didn't get to cop...
This, it's like posting a Shiekhs code after the raffles are over and done with :lol:

200.gif
Chapelle Show, hahaha.

Hearing about all these pairs here and there I'm going to check out NT the Grove tomorrow and see if they have leftovers, try my luck. As I mentioned earlier, the ports in LA had a few container ships that couldn't unload as of this weekend, think they're still working on it.

Last edited:
If they've been sitting since Saturday I don't see why they won't sit another day but hey I'm just trying to help those who didn't get to cop...
Don't mind me, I'm feeling a little bit salty I put in a lot of "leg work" only to fail :wink:

How long does the GOAT process usually take

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom