Not open for further replies.
RARE pair
nerd.gif

i would SAVE that pair
smokin.gif
Really He should dump those now and get Top Dollar for them being out early

before they drop and flood the market

Cuz they coming soon!

those are fake. on that website. I want to know the differences between the high quality reps and retail pairs.
So far I've noticed differences in the box label, shape and construction of the back and the font of the numbers inside the shoes.

the salt inside me hopes the fake pairs get to be done so good that no one bothers to buy at resell anymore, but that's just a pipedream lol

JB have their ways to throw off counterfeiters... Something's on our retail pairs that fakes will never have, Idk what but its something.. Quality maybe only JB knows for right now.

JB have their ways to throw off counterfeiters... Something's on our retail pairs that fakes will never have, Idk what but its something.. Quality maybe only JB knows for right now.
the original poster said only difference is that the leather is softer on the fake pair.  man I miss the old days when fakes were the wrong colors and bad quality. now fakes are so good that if you dont legit check with experts help you can easily be fooled.

the original poster said only difference is that the leather is softer on the fake pair.  man I miss the old days when fakes were the wrong colors and bad quality. now fakes are so good that if you dont legit check with experts help you can easily be fooled.

which is quite scary for me nowadays to buy from ebay. Ultra boosts, yeezys and NMDs are still fairly easy to spot if they're fake, but are getting better. so i really buy from goat if i am that desperate to get something lol

which is quite scary for me nowadays to buy from ebay. Ultra boosts, yeezys and NMDs are still fairly easy to spot if they're fake, but are getting better. so i really buy from goat if i am that desperate to get something lol
If u have a consignment shop nearby check the authenticity there before u wear them

Real leather wrinkles if you softly press down on it and is an indication that its real, and the 2013s did this as indicated on the above picture. The red portions on the Banneds, similar to the White and Orange portions on the SBB, are a premium leather, which is much better than 2013s. However, the black portions on the 2016s, not on the toe box, that connected to the lace holes are plastic, which was done on the SBB as well and is the reason why it doesnt wrinkle when he pressed down on the above picutre. The black portions were better on the 2013. If your 2013 portions did not do what his does above then they are fake.

Both my 2013 and 2016 were purchased directly from Nike by myself so I know they are not fake. From the moment I got the 2013's I was disappointed with them material wise, the leather on the black panels is a lot stiffer and has far less give compared to the 2016s. On my pairs there is nothing better in terms of materials on the 2013s compared to the 2016s.

Is The GS size look like the bred 2013 or like the adult size of 2016? Because i have bred 2013 to, but I can buy the GS size

I have when people call leather "plastic". It's not. Plastic is a solid material not suited to be used on clothing and footwear. What you're feeling on the black portions of these Black/Red 1s is Polyeurathene Leather (aka PU leather), which is a synthetic leather and varies on the degree of softness

I have when people call leather "plastic". It's not. Plastic is a solid material not suited to be used on clothing and footwear. What you're feeling on the black portions of these Black/Red 1s is Polyeurathene Leather (aka PU leather), which is a synthetic leather and varies on the degree of softness

I believe when people say plastic they mean synthetic. Also someone has already mentioned some countries where ignorance is not a national commodity require shoes to have labels describing the materials used. I believe all recent 1s have been leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom