The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NobleKane
I never do the matchy match , as far as J shirt ,J pants, J sneaks..

I may match the colorway of the pair im in, but I dont play the billboard ..

Some people love the fits to match so Im just extending a hand .

Last edited:
At White Marsh Mall. Trying to find info and I'm not really familiar with DMV area. Not sure how many they're getting, but there is a small line from what I'm hearing.
Repped. Wanna pick up a second pair to stock but I'm helping my girlfriend move into her new apartment today and no way possible I can make that two hour round trip not in DMV traffic lol

anyone's ndc pair still in transit to a UPS facility? the page they gave says they'd be here tomorrow but ups has no date on their end

anyone's ndc pair still in transit to a UPS facility? the page they gave says they'd be here tomorrow but ups has no date on their end

mine shows a departure scan yesterday at 6:31pm, but nothing since then. and it says information unavailable for scheduled delivery date. im sure they'll be more of an update later in the day.

DTLR WM is like 5 minutes from my house. Figures I'm at work on the other side of the beltway. I doubt they sit around for long though.

Do you guys think I can trade my DS 2014 Baron 1s for these? I was thinking I could with $20-$40 cash on top

Last edited:

honestly...doubtful
frown.gif
Worth a shot...you gotta wait for yzy szn and hope people start dumping pairs

Barons aren't an og colorway and aren't great quality. Kind of a ghetto shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom