The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah personally dont wanna pay anything over 300 that's my max yeah that's what i am hoping for too hopefully these kids get desperate and need yeezy money for the L and i can swoop cheaper than the 300 but market is high and hasn't dropped 
Our last hope for deals - The young kids who need to flip quick & just happy with that $100+ profit 
laugh.gif

View media item 2157685
So apparently kev_0594 on Instagram ordered banned 1s through footaction and received these.

Think these may be fake.

Stitching looks a little off.
No way he got them from online the day after a holiday.
He says that he copped from FTA but the box says eastbay.
And those Chinese tags seem sus

In regards to GOAT, is it possible to get pictures of the actual pair you are buying or is it like flight club where you buy a 100% authentic, brand new shoe that may have some factory flaws?
It's like FC. The only time you can view pictures is if you are buying used

Best bet is to sell and get sbb or chi ... Imo always go for the ones that have less inventory .... Then later down the line get the banned, prices will def go down once people get their pairs in ... $250-$300 avg prices ..

Them young kids are not budging, they want double profit right now
right now yes but most can afford to hold on to them to potentially sell them down the road especially when you entice them with a good deal they still make profit and get rid of them 

Both my 2013 and 2016 were purchased directly from Nike by myself so I know they are not fake. From the moment I got the 2013's I was disappointed with them material wise, the leather on the black panels is a lot stiffer and has far less give compared to the 2016s. On my pairs there is nothing better in terms of materials on the 2013s compared to the 2016s.

Well, 1 thing is for certain, the 2016s used plastic on all the black portions other than the toe box. The 2013s used leather on the red portions and some on the black, maybe not as premium as the red portions of the Banned 1, but leather nonetheless. There was no reason to be disappointed if someone knows what leather feels like. Now the lows, and the 2009 dmps were horrid in terms of plastic used. Those were disappointments.

long time lurker, first time posting. logged onto my footlocker acct before the release. was on footlocker.com for 20 mins trying to add to cart. finally was able to add a size 9 to cart but could not check out. page was stuck on the circle of death. was about to give up but decided to try checking out on my phone. logged into my acct through my phone and the shoe was still in my cart. checked out with no issues. 

long time lurker, first time posting. logged onto my footlocker acct before the release. was on footlocker.com for 20 mins trying to add to cart. finally was able to add a size 9 to cart but could not check out. page was stuck on the circle of death. was about to give up but decided to try checking out on my phone. logged into my acct through my phone and the shoe was still in my cart. checked out with no issues. 

I tried this same method after carting on my desktop computer, and not being able to checkout. However, I repeatedly got the forever spinning circle, and eventually the size 11 disappeared from my cart. Still managed to get two pairs, but need to find someone to swap a size 13 for a size 11. I may go the route of reselling in order to use the funds to buy my size. Since eBay seems too sketchy these days, what's the best app to sell through?

At White Marsh Mall. Trying to find info and I'm not really familiar with DMV area. Not sure how many they're getting, but there is a small line from what I'm hearing.

I tried this same method after carting on my desktop computer, and not being able to checkout. However, I repeatedly got the forever spinning circle, and eventually the size 11 disappeared from my cart. Still managed to get two pairs, but need to find someone to swap a size 13 for a size 11. I may go the route of reselling in order to use the funds to buy my size. Since eBay seems too sketchy these days, what's the best app to sell through?

stockx, someone is bidding $320 for a size 13. the lowest size 13 ask is $340

I've used GOAT app for about a year and managed to sell about 10 pairs of shoes with no issues. You need to be approved by GOAT though. very smooth process. you list your shoe and take 7 pics. if it sells, GOAT will send you a shipping label and you ship to them for authenthication and they ship to buyer. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom