The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NobleKane
I never do the matchy match , as far as J shirt ,J pants, J sneaks..

I may match the colorway of the pair im in, but I dont play the billboard ..

Some people love the fits to match so Im just extending a hand .
Thank God cause i would have to spray you down with paintballs if i seen that around the 412 :lol:

Thank God cause i would have to spray you down with paintballs if i seen that around the 412 :lol:

giphy.gif

FTL finally shipped... Order status hasn't updated but got the ups my choice notification. For those who haven't gotten tracking you should soon

Nah the only JB shirt that decent is the one when they have the classic commercial pic. With him standing with the shoes blacked out.

It mimics many other T's out of famous figures.

I bet they slap a Supream on them JB shirts even the most corny dudes like

2 bills resell easy. Blessed to have it

Dudes out here hoping for a restock. No time soon this thread will be long dead. Before that Happens if at all in any significant amount.

They are opening many flight 23 stores around

One in Atlanta actually

Guess where them Nike unclaimed pairs go. To new Jordan brand store openings and all star weekend supply. Best hope at a pair find a store opening near by and get there the night before

Last edited:
Anyone having any gaps in their Nike shipping . Mine has the origin scan then headed to a UPS facility and then nothing since yesterday and no delivery date.

anyone's ndc pair still in transit to a UPS facility? the page they gave says they'd be here tomorrow but ups has no date on their end

My brothers pair that was being shipped from SNKRS *UPS* had information on its tracking number on monday that it would be delivered by Thursday... so he checked the tracking number yesterday once again and it has no information it's all gone, so we don't know whats going on :smh:

It's releases like this I wish I went for faster shipping, but then I don't change settings on SNKRS out of fear of jinxing it lol 

Anyone having any gaps in their Nike shipping . Mine has the origin scan then headed to a UPS facility and then nothing since yesterday and no delivery date.
yeah same here. I called. They said that it'll take 24 hours to update again but that it's already heading my way. They're not in Memphis anymore.

I hope there's a restock... I hope there are as many restocked as White Cement 4s, where it seemed that like every two weeks they were restocked, so all you boys can eat man.

Some of you dream big

These aren't even close to cement IV in quantity

Let alone restock wise, those will be impossible and very little pairs

Both my 2013 and 2016 were purchased directly from Nike by myself so I know they are not fake. From the moment I got the 2013's I was disappointed with them material wise, the leather on the black panels is a lot stiffer and has far less give compared to the 2016s. On my pairs there is nothing better in terms of materials on the 2013s compared to the 2016s.

Well, 1 thing is for certain, the 2016s used plastic on all the black portions other than the toe box. The 2013s used leather on the red portions and some on the black, maybe not as premium as the red portions of the Banned 1, but leather nonetheless. There was no reason to be disappointed if someone knows what leather feels like. Now the lows, and the 2009 dmps were horrid in terms of plastic used. Those were disappointments.

Some of you dream big

These aren't even close to cement IV in quantity

Let alone restock wise, those will be impossible and very little pairs

These were nowhere near WC4 in quantity. I have no idea why Nike didn't make more of these but maybe they were trying to push the XXX1 Banneds as consolation prizes.

yeah same here. I called. They said that it'll take 24 hours to update again but that it's already heading my way. They're not in Memphis anymore.

OK thanks . At least we are expeiencing this together. I have seen something similar but usually it is FInishline and not Nike .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom