The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably nters
laugh.gif
EXACTLY

without a doubt

i called em in the morning and they told me sold out

yeah i called georgetown and they sold out..

called every shoe city, dtlr in dc and all sold out..

the more you wait the less opportunities you have, and the window is definitely closing 

Georgetown did have Mens sizes this morning but gone

Homie wasn't lying...

I called around 10:05 am today and told me sold out

Dudes out here hoping for a restock. No time soon this thread will be long dead. Before that Happens if at all in any significant amount.

They are opening many flight 23 stores around

One in Atlanta actually

Guess where them Nike unclaimed pairs go. To new Jordan brand store openings and all star weekend supply. Best hope at a pair find a store opening near by and get there the night before
Yeah people getting their hopes up for Eastbay pairs being cancelled/returned, but I bet any pairs they stock for a "Surprise Jordan Restock" in a month or 2 when sales are dragging like they do all the time with retros.

Last edited:
Best bet is to sell and get sbb or chi ... Imo always go for the ones that have less inventory .... Then later down the line get the banned, prices will def go down once people get their pairs in ... $250-$300 avg prices ..

You setting people up for a rude awakening. You can't compare prices of Chi's and SBB's to these. Pretty soon $400 is going to look like a deal. I learned.

Stop listening to people that don't know anything about sneakers.

$250-$300 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Y'all gon be tight.

2013 I enjoyed not having any previous black and red 1s to compare to. But side by side wit the 2016 .. They really make 2013 look short an bad. Still love em but I definitely appreciate the "slight" upgrade in quality for box price. Pics of 2013 on the bottom an 2016 on top View media item 2158137

Last edited:
Georgetown did have Mens sizes this morning but gone

Homie wasn't lying... "

That's FALSE. I was down there when the store opened today and nothing was there and a worker told me they have been out since the release...

Last edited:
On the 2013 box they say "OG high" if I'm not mistaken, next to the 2016 they look like mids. Like I said still love my 2013 pair but,seeing what we could of an should of gotten.. not to mention those terrible 2013 Chicago's, those things still give me nightmares, sold em soon Soon as I found out the 2015 were gonna drop .Nike an Jb know how to keep us fiends coming back.View media item 2158148

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom