The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was mens 7, I would have copped...  Thats a rare expensive size. :lol:

No doubt. Are the small sizes worth a ton now because women have taken a stronger interest in certain Jordan retros? I have three deadstock XI/XII CDP's in size 7.5. Just looked at the going prices for them the other day, and couldn't believe what they were going for!

Honestly today, more people could name Kanye over Pac, DEAD SRS

You have to consider Kanye is known a lot just because his beef with Taylor Swift and his brand

3931be2365568b2aa6c20af0dd3922439088826c0c0cdc81ded7cf22db2d69ba_1.jpg

Bro MJ slept with little boys and killed himself using perscription drugs.. Kanye has yet to do either of those things yet they are the same mental status? Oh yeah Kanye interrupted TS at the 2009 VMAs.. Clearly in the same league lol

Good at least we agree there is no argument on my first point.

Mental detroriation and the resulting actions though related are two different things.

The guy who called your man-crush a talentless ******. Maybe he was talking about his abilities as a designer not musician.

Oh thats it?

First of all thats not all he did

Second of all he claims he planned that as a publicity stunt.

Third of all he is known to throw fits around his friends and family. Hit the KK and chill bro.

Fourth of all he go on mindless rants at interviews that have nothing to do with questions asked.

Fifth of all everybody he works with in fashion says he is impossible to work with. Often acting like a child.

Sixth of all he compares himself to Steve Jobs or Walt Disney. People who already accomplished 100x more than he has. Talk when you catch up.

Seventh of all he begged a billionaire for money publicly.

Eighth of all he called LeBron a runaway slave. That shows he is a hypocrite since he brags about wanting to become one himself through corporate channels.

Ninth of all I am not saying he is talentless. But that he should consider becoming a likeable human being.

Tenth of all see how stupid these rants are? They aint no mumblings of some God named Yeezus.

Last edited:
Honestly today, more people could name Kanye over Pac, DEAD SRS

You have to consider Kanye is known a lot just because his beef with Taylor Swift and his brand
Yeah I think Kanye is up there in being known and his wife is famous took.  You I swear I heard too white women refer to Kanye as KIM'S HUSBAND like that's all he's good for lmao

Last edited:
Good at least we agree there is no argument on my first point.

Mental detroriation and the resulting actions though related are two different things.

The guy who called your man-crush a talentless ******. Maybe he was talking about his abilities as a designer not musician.

Oh thats it?

First of all thats not all he did

Second of all he claims he planned that as a publicity stunt.

Third of all he is known to throw fits around his family and family. Hit the KK and chill bro.

Fourth of all he go on mindless rants at interviews that have nothing to do with questions asked.

Fifth of all everybody he works with in fashion says he is impossible to work with. Often acting like a child.

Sixth of all he compares himself to Steve Jobs or Walt Disney. People who already accomplished 100x more than he has. Talk when you catch up.

Seventh of all he begged a billionaire for money publicly.

Eighth of all he called LeBron a runaway slave. That shows he is a hypocrite since he brags about wanting to become one himself through corporate channels.

Ninth of all I am not saying he is talentless. But that he should consider becoming a likeable human being.

Tenth of all see how stupid these rants are? They aint no mumblings of a some God named Yeezus.

So he is impossible to work with yet has his own major line AND has recently done collabs with APC and Balmain?

I'm not defending his rants or childish behavior and say what you will about Kanye but he didn't go on trial for being pedophile and admit to sleeping with boys... MJ did.

Yeah I think Kanye is up there in being known and his wife is famous took.  You I swear I heard too white women refer to Kanye as KIM'S HUSBAND like that's all he's good for lmao

LMAO that's actually hilarious-I wonder if they try to cop 350s, not knowing any of his music beisdes Stronger or Gold Digger.

I'm so appalled by the MJ slander that I'm about this close to spamming this entire thread with nothing but MJ videos dating all the way back to the Jackson 5 even. Until this thread gets locked or I get banned. Which ever comes first :lol:

On some real savage ****.

Last edited:
Do you guys think I can trade my DS 2014 Baron 1s for these? I was thinking I could with $20-$40 cash on top
Poor mans shadows :smile:

barons are NOT "poor mans shadows." i mean who the hell comes up with this nonsense? barons are a completely different shoe with completely different color blocking and completely different shades of grey. NT logic at it's finest. i guess frags are poor mans black toes then, huh?

[COLOR=#red]#FAIL[/COLOR]
You failed even more. All you had to do was look up and you woulda seen the joke. So just relax you font size bruh :tongue: (it was reference to the poor man bred's discussion and KO's a few pages back)

Kanye the man stop hating on ye. When no one else had the platform or guts to speak up for the people of no Kanye did. He put his career on the line to speak up for the poor and disafrancised so ima always be a huge Kanye fan.

I'm so appalled by the MJ slander that I'm about this close to spamming this entire thread with nothing but MJ videos dating all the way back to the Jackson 5 even. Until this thread gets locked or I get banned. Which ever comes first
laugh.gif
You don't have to do that, I know he's slandering MJ but it's not worth you getting banned.

No doubt. Are the small sizes worth a ton now because women have taken a stronger interest in certain Jordan retros? I have three deadstock XI/XII CDP's in size 7.5. Just looked at the going prices for them the other day, and couldn't believe what they were going for!
If its mens 7/7.5 its is very rare that it comes in that size.  Usually you'll see 8 and up...  There are men out there that wears that size but have to either settle for 8 or just not cop... Usually 7 is a GS size but sometimes, mens sizes go down to 7. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom