The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen a release handled this bad since Kobe XI FTB. Usually Jordan does a good job with supply and demand. I mean like rare stuff is expected to miss out on but these were really wide released. Resellers really messed up the market on these.

It's not even resellers. It's just people smart enough to see a shoe they bought is bringing in double what was paid. I have a family, and I work at Chrysler. I bought 3, sold one and the money I received made it so I paid $76 for the 2 pairs. It's the buyers that drive prices not the seller. Economics 101. And as far as them being everywhere, one store I won a raffle at had 1 full size run, another had 3-4. I went 4/12. This was a true limited release. Even on SNKRS

It's not even resellers. It's just people smart enough to see a shoe they bought is bringing in double what was paid. I have a family, and I work at Chrysler. I bought 3, sold one and the money I received made it so I paid $76 for the 2 pairs. It's the buyers that drive prices not the seller. Economics 101. And as far as them being everywhere, one store I won a raffle at had 1 full size run, another had 3-4. I went 4/12. This was a true limited release. Even on SNKRS
Wish you couldve been talked into picking up that 4th sz 10 pair and selling it to me for less than nonconsensual intercourse. 

Last edited:

Resellers were selling these for 400 before the release so that brings in people that normally don't resell to buy this shoe. Plus a reseller that usually might buy 2 will buy and extra or people getting like 18 pairs to flip. 4/12 is pretty good, I was 0/28 and that's signing up at places that I know got more then just one full size run.

Resellers were selling these for 400 before the release so that brings in people that normally don't resell to buy this shoe. Plus a reseller that usually might buy 2 will buy and extra or people getting like 18 pairs to flip. 4/12 is pretty good, I was 0/28 and that's signing up at places that I know got more then just one full size run.

Nobody was forced to pay those prices

Still smh at people speculating this was gonna be an easy GR to obtain. Either you got 5 pairs, or you got 0 (me).
Totally feel you man. I got 0 and some others got 10+. I put in work too. Entered 15 raffles + SNKRS and online. Struck out everywhere. My friend would have too but he got an ATC as backup and scored 1 for $250 after the ATC fee. 

Got my pair from SobeSoles and the right shoe is missing a stitch on the outside of the shoe. 

t1b7GnT.jpg
Can't see the image.

Im not talking about price. I'm talking about the number resellers bought. More resellers jump in plus they buy more then usual.

Yeah I know, a reasonable price maybe, but $400-$500. If pre-orders set, more people would have won raffles because it would seem as though there is no money to be made. Everybody noticed the 700+ pages on Niketalk before they even dropped.

Last edited:
This will get interesting. Get a refund my dude. can we also get more pic's of that pair from sobesole?

Last edited:
Just when I thought I was getting my shoes on Friday, UPS hits me with a "we were unable to load the package on the plane as scheduled." notice.

Last edited:
Quote:
I already messaged sobesoles. I'll post pictures more in the morning. What kind of angles would you like to see?
Start a new thread in the Jordan Fake Check section of the forum.

For both shoes: Top view of the toe box (directly down, not at an angle), back of the shoe, complete side view of shoe, underside of removed insole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom