The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

that's good to hear craftsmanship is on point. Nothing bugs me more then paying 150+ for a shoe with all kinds of defects or noticeable ones. Especially with these were I'm going to have to pay like 350+ for an 8.5.

Need your laces for the finishing touch

You cooked over there bro?
I got lucky with a HoH raffle. Online drop was terrible for me man 
mean.gif
 Closest site I got to checking out was Jimmy jazz.

So I'm out at lunch talking to my coworker, telling him all about how everybody struck out and most of the sites sold out pretty fast.

This fool says "oh yea I forgot I put in on SNKRS (which I put him on a couple months back) let me check". Sure enough his **** says purchased, arriving today.

[emoji]128552[/emoji] Salt in the wound

I was standing in line at Nike and the kids standing next to me and I got chatting and I told them to put in for it... both of them hit and I lost out... then I lost at the FCFS as well by like 10 people. This release sucked ***!

Last edited:
Mine are still stuck in memphis. Its been almost 2 days now.
It happens, Nike handles certain releases bad, add the holiday on Monday and a lot of packages get delayed. Last release I remember that was handled bad and caused delays were the black OVO 10s or Master 12s, but both of does were delayed for me.

I got lucky with a HoH raffle. Online drop was terrible for me man :smh:  Closest site I got to checking out was Jimmy jazz.

I got lucky too man but barely. Was grim all morning Saturday. Every store was BD here man :smh: :smh:, lost 4 in-store raffles, and my MacBook crashed on me from all those damn sites :smh:. But we both got a slice of bred [emoji]127829[/emoji]

So I'm out at lunch talking to my coworker, telling him all about how everybody struck out and most of the sites sold out pretty fast.

This fool says "oh yea I forgot I put in on SNKRS (which I put him on a couple months back) let me check". Sure enough his **** says purchased, arriving today.

[emoji]128552[/emoji] Salt in the wound

I was standing in line at Nike and the kids standing next to me and I got chatting and I told them to put in for it... both of them hit and I lost out... then I lost at the FCFS as well by like 10 people. This release sucked ***!

View media item 2158815

Last edited:
7 pairs put to the side courtesy of my childhood friend and a retirement town where Jordans sit for at least a week or 2 before they ship to other stores

The Plug - Fabolous [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji]

Such a amazing shoe!  I have two pairs on the way :smile:

These will make me tuck away my 2001 pair.

Last edited:
I haven't seen a release handled this bad since Kobe XI FTB. Usually Jordan does a good job with supply and demand. I mean like rare stuff is expected to miss out on but these were really wide released. Resellers really messed up the market on these.
There have been tons of releases handled this bad lol.

There have been tons of releases handled this bad lol.

examples? Most releases the expectation is usually on point with most people. Like ovos or SBB was expected to be hard. WC4 was expected to be wide release since asg even though demand was high. These were released at a lot more places then usual for OG 1s but back dooring was out of control this release.

examples? Most releases the expectation is usually on point with most people. Like ovos or SBB was expected to be hard. WC4 was expected to be wide release since asg even though demand was high. These were released at a lot more places then usual for OG 1s but back dooring was out of control this release.
Holy crap I can't even count. A ton of releases ever since the Concords retro'd in 2011. There have been a ton of **** show releases since then. It's gotten really easy since about the start of 2015 (which is amazing.) 

This went exactly as expected for the Air Jordan 1 black / red. (unfortunately)

Last edited:
Holy crap I can't even count. A ton of releases ever since the Concords retro'd in 2011. There have been a ton of **** show releases since then. It's gotten really easy since about the start of 2015 (which is amazing.) 

This went exactly as expected for the Air Jordan 1 black / red. (unfortunately)

Yea that's true concords was
ridiculous. But recently I don't remember Jordan that I was surprised I didn't cop. These I was really surprised. I live in the LA area and a ton of places got them. Way more spots then even Chicagos and I won 2 pairs of those. This time I stuck out everywhere and I felt the extra shadiness going on since these were a huge success for resellers. The wider release and huge marketing for these threw me off. Flu games were marketed like these so I was expecting more pairs to be made of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom