The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was what I paid for it ($275) I managed to score on SNKRS so I sold them to Sak (If Sak hit for retail I would have just kept them as my double, but I'd rather him have them since I know how much he loves MJ and Jordans)

That's wasup bro.

the way nike ships their shoes is their little way of saying we dont care. Got my 3rd pair today box destroyed and unstackable. Top was off upon opening. You would think someone with common sense would think hey this box is 2 pieces i should secure it somehow. Damaged the toebox on my right shoe because the top was off and the shoes were in odd positions. Anyways... got a 20% promo in the end. I hate getting shoes from nike online. This happen to anybody else?

I wanted to ask this, could you use those clorox wipes on remastered 1s? Or would they damage the shoe?

This actually just happened to me with this pair, got a stain on the toebox and only had the Clorox wipes handy (the bleach free kind) which was always perfect for cleaning synthetic shoes... But not leather, sure this is super obvious to some but I didn't know honestly, luckily my boy 72-10 on here has the premium chemical guys leather cleaner and conditioner...
So to answer don't use the wipes for sure it got the stain off but also sucked the moisture from the leather, and in addition the scrubbing I had to do with the wipe made the toe holes much bigger, it's almost like there "clogged" with loose fibers/tiny strands of leather (hay/grass) lol

Got 2 pairs, one from winning a damn raffle, the other cause where I live a lot of scrubs don't wear jays, just you kids that most can't afford. I usually get my pick of the litter. This is what footlocker looks like

View media item 2158782

Anyone know of any stores in Los Angeles/Orange County areas that are receiving late shipments? I'm looking for a pair for my brother who missed out altogether on the raffles and online.

Anyone know of any stores in Los Angeles/Orange County areas that are receiving late shipments? I'm looking for a pair for my brother who missed out altogether on the raffles and online.

I called the Grove and Santa Monica today hoping for late shipments. They both said they were sold out. But the Grove said they had to check.[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I called the Grove and Santa Monica today hoping for late shipments. They both said they were sold out. But the Grove said they had to check.[emoji]129300[/emoji]
aka, lemme double check with my manager if we bd'in these or not...
laugh.gif

I use the cedar trees after wearing for a day, or two if Im lazy or forget, then take those out and just use the regular cardboard insert. Were you leaving them in extended periods of time?

What shoes busted exactly? I'm curious only because I own both premier 23s and they came with shoe trees. Wondering if it will have negative consequences.

Around '08, I had one pair of trees in my OG Air Max CW[ebber] ('93). I hadn't looked at them for like 4 years, just stored in my closet. Opened my box, and that foam midsole was split in half! Given they were old, and near crumble stage anyway, but the trees didnt help.

At the same time, I checked my '01 Snakeskin XI Lows, and the toe began to separate from the sole. Again, the shoes had years on them, but still the pressure of the shoe tree, didnt help with the soft midsole material.

Good luck!

You need to look at a lot of factors before calling a shoe fake. Some will have defects and it possible they dont have big holes, or 4 ribbed lines on the lace bag, or a box stamp. You have to look at the overall shoe before pointing out one inconsistency and saying fake.

Y'all hypebeasts copping this **** Smh... We need dem Nike Monarch OG collection. Dem colorways [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

You need to look at a lot of factors before calling a shoe fake. Some will have defects and it possible they dont have big holes, or 4 ribbed lines on the lace bag, or a box stamp. You have to look at the overall shoe before pointing out one inconsistency and saying fake.
Absolutely especially since certain fakes are of varying quality. 

eBay is hard to figure out fakes from manufacturers defects even with all pics you guys been sharing. Probably just send the extra 30 bucks and cop off stockX since I don't want to go through the authentication hassle myself. I doubt these will have a restock.

I haven't seen a release handled this bad since Kobe XI FTB. Usually Jordan does a good job with supply and demand. I mean like rare stuff is expected to miss out on but these were really wide released. Resellers really messed up the market on these.

eBay is hard to figure out fakes from manufacturers defects even with all pics you guys been sharing. Probably just send the extra 30 bucks and cop off stockX since I don't want to go through the authentication hassle myself. I doubt these will have a restock.
You think they got experts from Nike doing authentications? They are people just like us learning from each other. But, ya feel free to pay extra. But still get a legit check.

You think they got experts from Nike doing authentications? They are people just like us learning from each other. But, ya feel free to pay extra. But still get a legit check.

Well I would have to check out the shoe which I know I can do but if it's fake then I'd have to contact the seller and deal with the return process. That's the hassle I'm talking about. I'd rather buy from one of those places since I wouldn't have to deal with that hassle. I do believe they have experts. No random person is going to get hired there and I'm sure they have authentic pairs for reference. So yah I consider them experts.

:smokin

Need your laces for the finishing touch

You cooked over there bro?

Last edited:
Well I would have to check out the shoe which I know I can do but if it's fake then I'd have to contact the seller and deal with the return process. That's the hassle I'm talking about. I'd rather buy from one of those places since I wouldn't have to deal with that hassle. I do believe they have experts. No random person is going to get hired there and I'm sure they have authentic pairs for reference. So yah I consider them experts.
The logic is air tight. Let us know when they come in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom