The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine lol I was more than excited to win a pair through the Draw on NDC but it's awesome to see you get them as well bro!
Got it papi.....is it working yet
nerd.gif
Oh yea
Pause

My cousins girlfriends cousin (confusing already I know) bought them in Puerto Rico [emoji]128065[/emoji][emoji]128065[/emoji]. Told her to ask for me and my cousins for a pair

When did they change the insoles on 1s? These have that blue foam like the Old/New Loves. Last 1s I bought were the 30th anniversaries.

Been haggling with this dude at the gym for like 4 days straight. All of his $300+ offers flaked on him. Sold 'em to me a little earlier today for $240. Then he owed $25 from the ND-Texas game so it came out to $215 after he knocked that amount off.

Finally got my double up. Funny how things work out sometimes.

Been haggling with this dude at the gym for like 4 days straight. All of his $300+ offers flaked on him. Sold 'em to me a little earlier today for $240. Then he owed $25 from the ND-Texas game so it came out to $215 after he knocked that amount off.

lmfaooooooooooo

Well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom