The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got tracking number from SNKRS after getting delayed order email. Hope is alive!

Stay patient they said... Prices are gonna drop they said 
frown.gif
Lmao I knew from the start they were going to jump up the more you wait, shows people that just because a shoe is a general release doesn't mean it'll be easy to cop or the overabundance will make the price drop. I hope you find your pair though fam.

Looking for two updates in here, dude who got the stiff arm from Nke redirected, and the dudes who swore prices was coming down to earth 
laugh.gif

Wore these to a football game last nite... da comfort level goes way down after the 1st hr on foot!! Lol...

UNDS'd one pair of these today IMO these are some of the most comfortable and high quality AJ's to come out in a while. No filter just a SF foggy summer day and grey concrete. 

(The grey on the side of the shoe is not dirt or wear it is the concrete reflecting off the shiny black leather)

Much more comfortable than previous pairs I've owned and the leather is much nicer. Hopeful that the upcoming Shadows, Royals, unSBBs, UK's, Metallics, etc. are of this calibre quality, 
pimp.gif
 if so I'm gonna be getting a lot of AJ1's over the next year or so. 
nthat.gif

I lived in Augusta.... You never had a shot :lol:

That bad down there?

TERRIBLE!!! The HOH lied about having and conducting a raffle for the SBBs.

To make it worse I entered a raffle for the Chicago 1.5s, and they didn't pick me!!! :lol:. I legit walked in at opening and they had multiple pairs of my size 13 in the back. They didn't even try to finish the raffle and call people!!!

TERRIBLE!!! The HOH lied about having and conducting a raffle for the SBBs.

To make it worse I entered a raffle for the Chicago 1.5s, and they didn't pick me!!! :lol:. I legit walked in at opening and they had multiple pairs of my size 13 in the back. They didn't even try to finish the raffle and call people!!!

Damn, smh

anyone tried to clean their pairs yet? i used a hand towel and just soap and water to clean mine and noticed that some red dye came off..

OMG! Just had these delivered!!!

Adam, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SHOES AND GIFT CARD!!

2dt7uwm.jpg
Had to take a group pic!
1zy8zet.jpg

Seriously, THANK YOU SO MUCH ADAM[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

First with the Letterman's, then the group with the Metallic's, and now these [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Congratulations on securing you pair bro, I'm glad you didn't miss out. It seems like the whole family secured their pairs. Good things happened to good people and you sir are a good person.

You think it will soften up with time? Are they half a size tighter than say Chi 1s?

Tighter width wise at toebox? Did you go TTS or size down?
I think they will definitely soften up with wears. They are a little bit tighter than Chi 1's (IMO) if you have a wide foot, due to the thicker leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom