The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Just had these delivered!!!

Adam, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SHOES AND GIFT CARD!!

2dt7uwm.jpg

Had to take a group pic!
1zy8zet.jpg

[size=20pt]Seriously, THANK YOU SO MUCH ADAM[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][/size]

First with the Letterman's, then the group with the Metallic's, and now these [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Congratulations on securing you pair bro, I'm glad you didn't miss out. It seems like the whole family secured their pairs.Good things happened to good people and you sir are a good person.
^This
Congrats to you babyjs23 babyjs23
And @Adam whoever you are repped.
View media item 2162095

Hell yes buy early on 85s, the trick is finding a pair where the heels aren't burnt off, anywhere close to DS for 85 pairs is a million dollars...
Personally I don't mind the chipping of the ankle colors, stains or marks on the upper but 90% of the pairs have severe heel burn

If you want to help the fam please give us more details. Got a link to his ad or grailed listings? This name sounds so familiar. 

Ebay listings for my search word have gone from 170 to 185 to 200 now. So despite all the purchases. Supply is coming on. Why prices havent softened? Who knows...resellers arent as rational players as some of us predictors thought. Eventually something has to happen. Where all the pairs gonna go? It might also be that all those orders that got cancelled on footsites from bots and ATC created extra thirst. How do you predict that? Just unfortunate circumstances for those paying resale. God knows Chi prices took a nose dive before settling

Give us more detail. Any pics of his listings? 

Looks like they got banned

View media item 2162142
View media item 2162143

got them delivered to my moms house thinking someone was home :lol: Call everyone and they said no one would be home. Got on the fwy and drove almost 2 hours just to beat the UPS guy to the door :lol: Got the text message that UPS had delivered them to my door. I drove up to the drive way and saw NOOOOOO package on the doorstep. :smh: Got a little closer and noticed the delivery guy hide the box on a corner of porch so no one could see it :smokin

got them delivered to my moms house thinking someone was home :lol: Call everyone and they said no one would be home. Got on the fwy and drove almost 2 hours just to beat the UPS guy to the door :lol: Got the text message that UPS had delivered them to my door. I drove up to the drive way and saw NOOOOOO package on the doorstep. :smh: Got a little closer and noticed the delivery guy hide the box on a corner of porch so no one could see it :smokin
Talk about heart attacks

Quick question fellas.  I got a DS pair of 2001 Breds size 12 (with box, keychain, retro card) and I'm looking to trade them for the 2016 model.  How much cash should the other dude put on top of that trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom