The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up NT fam? Im wondering if anyone has done business with Cincinnati Sole from twitter https://twitter.com/cincinnatisole ? Guys seems legit but I'm trading him my SBB's for a pair of Breads and he wants me to ship first and iv'e never done that. Also is there a way to protect my self even though its a trade and I'm shipping first other than using a middle man service? thanx fam.

I will middleman for both of y'all via my sole_blessed account on Twitter if you need it fam. No bs here only honesty

price drop coming soon?
unless its local I think these will only go up prices are a steal right now compared to 2013 prices. I just thought to myself yes I dont have to spend $500-$600 for some breds anymore. your best bet to get deals is niketalk members, facebook groups , and craigslist. Make sure to meet up in safe and public location or do paypal invoice.

but it's a Jordan model 
nerd.gif

This may have been asked already, but I've been drinking and celebrating the Bucs win today, but why are we cleaning these shoes so soon? I mean, how dirty are they this quick?

Who cares ... They're a Jordan shoe under the SB. LM wasn't skating in SBs back then ... semantics 

This may have been asked already, but I've been drinking and celebrating the Bucs win today, but why are we cleaning these shoes so soon? I mean, how dirty are they this quick?
Idiots are spraying protector on them and that's the results they're receiving.

Bucs life!
Bucs 
nthat.gif
. This is the fastest my season tickets have been selling, too.  Dey know lol. Ready to be back at Raymond James planted in my seats 
glasses.gif

Last edited:

Bucs 
nthat.gif
. This is the fastest my season tickets have been selling, too.  Dey know lol
Coming for a playoff spot this year
Hope so. I'd probably fly from San Diego to catch that. Trying to catch them against the Cards next week. I was supposed to see the FSU vs Ole Miss game, but couldn't make it out there. Had to give up my tickets to that game to sell my FSU entire season, but was able to grab my brother tickets to see them at the Citrus Bowl, Camping World Stadium, or whatever they're calling it these days.

Bucs 
nthat.gif
. This is the fastest my season tickets have been selling, too.  Dey know lol. Ready to be back at Raymond James planted in my seats 
glasses.gif

Coming for a playoff spot this year
Nice to know I'm not the only Bucs fan in the thread
It's hard to find a Bucs fan period lol. Been about that L life for a long time. Thankfully, at least we can claim a Super Bowl. Many teams still can't make that claim. 

Noticed you're in ATL. Caught a Bucs game like 6 years ago there. If I recall correctly, we lost a heartbreaker near the goal line 
ohwell.gif

My little brother is a huge Packers fan and I took him to see them after an FSU game (Drove from Tally to ATL immediately after the game) And I saw some good fights on the walk back to the car 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's hard to find a Bucs period lol. Been about that L life for a long time. Thankfully, at least we can claim a Super Bowl. Many teams still can't make that claim. 

Noticed you're in ATL. Caught a Bucs game like 6 years ago there. If I recall correctly, we lost a heartbreaker near the goal line :\  

My little brother is a huge Packers fan and I took him to see them after an FSU game (Drove from Tally to ATL immediately after the game) And I saw some good fights on the walk back to the car :lol:

It's tough being a Bucs fan in Atlanta....having to hear rise up all the time. But you're right, at least we have a SuperBowl.....and one of the most dominate defenses of all time.

TONS of NEWBIES who fell in love with the HYPE of these particular SHOES :rolleyes ,,,you cant even play BASKETBALL using the BANNED 1 so do the Math :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom