The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else feel like these may be easy to grab if you try. Im thinking wc4 type release on these.

One, they produced a lot of pairs and while
Most who love em got em, they aren't in general that popular of a shoe especially when GR

And two, the WC IV were priced at $220 and plus tax pushing $240... Huge turn off even to those who love the WC IV.

One, they produced a lot of pairs and while
Most who love em got em, they aren't in general that popular of a shoe especially when GR

And two, the WC IV were priced at $220 and plus tax pushing $240... Huge turn off even to those who love the WC I
im out here wishin man. Desperate for a pair, and I know resell gonna be craazy. Hoping JB blesses us and makes this an easy cop.

Yeezys would drive the hype. Ye wore these religiously and our would be a field day to cop yeezys and breds at retail

After next week only 4 weeks pretty much.....*palms getting sweaty*

We got this #NT be brave and strong spirited...."yeah right" huge strike out looool

Hope my pair has that tumbled leather! I know some of yall don't like it but I can go either way

Again, these are the most anticipated release for 2016.  I seriously hope I do not end up striking out on these.  

MBJ

img]

Out of every 10 NTers tryna cop these, whats ya'lls estimate on how many will cook?

I am assuming an L will be had but these are enough to get me out of JB retirement. Haven't bought a pair of Js since the atrocity that was my white cement 4 in 2012

Wear your Kicks Do Not Stare at your Kicks they're sneakers not paintings! :rofl:

View media item 2111175

I use to just keep my kicks boxed up, but ever since I moved and have storage space I wear my kicks. Nothing beats the nostalgia of wearing kicks with history of them when you were in school and everyone was sweating you because you had the latest Jordan's on your feet.

Yeah, I was stretching it with 2.

Lets hope we are wrong and that the number is higher than what we expect it to be.[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I hope so. Last time I bought Jordan 1s was the Chicago 2013s (was an easy cop back in the day over here). Just got back into buying sneakers again after a couple of years hiatus. Things really have changed since then. Buying sneakers these days has really been a pain in the ***. Trying to cop these ones for retail. Just conditioning myself that an L is very likely with this release. Not paying resale for these (I hope :lol: ).

Last edited:
If I cant cop these my plans are: 1. Cry in the corner for a day or two 2. Contemplate paying $500+ resale 3. quit complaining and just cop some cm 1s

I know it might be a challenge and sometimes it may seem like I'm being a downer by being realistic about striking out, but I refuse failure on this release.

One way or another, minus paying resell -refuse to, I'm getting at least one pair at retail.

I just hope that if I so happen to strikeout, no one says I should have put in "leg work."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom