The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie I am just expecting to pay resale. If I can cop at retail it will just be an early birthday present. I don't wear 1s unless I have a DS pair stored lol. Just something I do

Last edited:
VA gets nothing, im wishing I can scoop these before the local hypebeasts pay off their friends to get a pair. Here's to hoping we all eat on rd

VA gets nothing, im wishing I can scoop these before the local hypebeasts pay off their friends to get a pair. Here's to hoping we all eat on rd
I bought the 2001 Columbia 11s in store on a random day didn't even know they were out, with zero hassle in a size 9.5 as well which is as I understand it usually the first size to go

Try WV

Just so ya'll know Footlocker/Champs/etc are working on a new raffle system for their shoes.  It's supposed to roll out by the end of August I believe ( right before the Bred's 1 release. )  This will make people have to have an app to enter the raffle and then be in the store to claim their shoes and once it's claimed they are taken out of the raffle system for any other stores in the nearby area that are associate with Footlocker.  It's supposed to cut down on backdooring / reselling by having everything electronic/technologized for better processing also.

^ Lets hope that makes it easier to obtain a pair. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:

Just so ya'll know Footlocker/Champs/etc are working on a new raffle system for their shoes.  It's supposed to roll out by the end of August I believe ( right before the Bred's 1 release. )  This will make people have to have an app to enter the raffle and then be in the store to claim their shoes and once it's claimed they are taken out of the raffle system for any other stores in the nearby area that are associate with Footlocker.  It's supposed to cut down on backdooring / reselling by having everything electronic/technologized for better processing also.
That's a fair system. Won't allow for multiples to be won and should eliminate backdooring. Now if they could just fix their websites too

Also the system didn't make sense, basically said VIP have an advantage which makes no sense?

Still another way to strike out. Virtual raffle are trash just like the bike dram..

Alright heres a question...

If there was a trade between SBBs and '16 Breds who would come out on top?

I guess the footlocker/footaction maps will ultimately let us know the deal on these. It'd be nice if they made enough to last a day on NDC. So many heads want multiples though. Nike is basically printing money on this release, they'd be foolish not to account for all those double ups, which is going to be everyone because of the price point.

Last edited:
Me too lol, I can't wear mine. They're just eternally chillin in that box in my closet.

Im hoping someone who doubles up and doesn't have a pair might consider it.

I love em, but Id never wear them. The orange toe kills any kind of laid back casual vibe. Not really my style. I kind of just see them as art.

Last edited:
I'm taking black and red's by default cuz it's an original cw and one of the best ever along with the Chicago's IMO, who would win on the money side is secondary cuz I would imagine it'd be close anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom