The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The red on the 16 is off.Tumble on the check and foot makes them look different.13,s look better,but the quality on 16 will be better.I want 1 pair.If I strike out,i won't lose any sleep.If the 16,s had the same leather as the Chi,s without to much tumble.Then i would be more hyped about the 16,s.Im not a big fan of 2011 and 2016 Bred.The leather is A1.But i hate the worn look while being new with minimal wear.I want my shoes to look new when i buy them.And worn after i beat them for a couple of years.Nike wanna sell new shoes that look restored out the gate.Thats just my opinion.

2016's + $100 for some 2013's...and 2016's look like dunks compared to 2013's???
nerd.gif
[emoji]129300[/emoji]
I am hoping you are 100% correct fam and it is the other way around. Going to trade any '16s I pick up for '13s. If people start adding cash to get '16 which is laughable as I type...all the better. All I can hope is people buying into the hype that these are Banned incarnate and that one day prices will be high. Then jump off with trading their '13 pairs. The ironic thing is edited photos on the promo page look so good. I would trade any '13 pair to get one of those. 

The red on the 16 is off.Tumble on the check and foot makes them look different.13,s look better,but the quality on 16 will be better.I want 1 pair.If I strike out,i won't lose any sleep.If the 16,s had the same leather as the Chi,s without to much tumble.Then i would be more hyped about the 16,s.Im not a big fan of 2011 and 2016 Bred.The leather is A1.But i hate the worn look while being new with minimal wear.I want my shoes to look new when i buy them.And worn after i beat them for a couple of years.Nike wanna sell new shoes that look restored out the gate.Thats just my opinion.

Last edited:

Easy easy kop. I would trade a pair of '16 breds (assuming $350 resale) and add $100 to get a '13 pair. Leather quality is better on '16. But the '13 pair resembles the OGs more to my eyes and '16 shape looks like a dunk as was pointed out in the SC video. 
Im only 16, and $280 for breds is still a reach 
frown.gif
 only getting them if I strike out on '16s. You want a pm for the link to the '13s?

Just read from a Chinese forum (bbs.hupu.com, most popular sneaker forum in China) saying the production number for '16 breds is around 60k, according to an internal source from the factory. Factory code is "XC" (which is consistent with other OG Hi's). Production split into three batches.

Idk whether this is true or not just thought worth sharing the info

Why is anyone surprised? Haven't been on the research of numbers like some or any of that cuz simply it doesn't matter, 80% will pay resell, them's the facts Jack

so u hated the shattered backboards then.

Just read from a Chinese forum (bbs.hupu.com, most popular sneaker forum in China) saying the production number for '16 breds is around 60k, according to an internal source from the factory. Factory code is "XC" (which is consistent with other OG Hi's). Production split into three batches.

so u hated the shattered backboards then.
He never said he didn't like the shattered backboard 1s.. I believe what he meant was that the tumbled look on the bred colorway is different take and is something he isn't used to. If that's the case then I agree because the quality doesn't look like shattered backboard or banned 1 2011 leather. It only has tumbled hits on the red parts and smooth leather on the black which looks a bit tacky IMO.

Truthfully no one knows production numbers even if they get it from their so-called "sources" but if it were 60k that's not enough for Breds

What's the name of the guy that was selling metallic blues before they released on here will he carry these....edit:I think it's sobesole

reactions changed from "I´m gonna sell my 13s for these" to "I´ll get 13 with these" pretty quick
nerd.gif

I like em, I´ll of course try to get a pair of the new ones but I´m also glad I still have my 13s.

Maybe they started using Korea or taiwan again lol...

Or Nike low-key started using the shoe bots to make some of them...

On the real though This isn't good. Sounds like the Chis all over again. And Im nowhere near the City Gear goldmine I could count on. Ironically Im in Oregon, just the wrong part of it. 

Any Portland heads know if its worth the drive to Nike or something or should I save the gas? Eugene? Beaverton? What's up there? The other direction is the Bay area. Im going to assume my odds drop dramatically down there.

Last edited:
Chill guys
Jordan hype is at a low thanks to Yeezys
Y'all gonna get a pair
Just do the usual raffles and camp out 15 minutes online before they start selling them
It will be all good

You seem to know a few things according to your rep...

Are you just like us or on the inside?

I can't lie, I'm pretty discouraged. Especially since they went and hardcore told everyone when they tied the 31 campaign to them.

On a side note, I just realized we're getting remastered 2s next year.

I'm ready. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom