The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.jsfordays.com/password

Why preorders should be avoided
embarassed.gif

damn... thats crazy.  sucks for jsfordays and even more so for people who did the preorders and etc.  good luck to those who got hit

Never bought a pre-order for that reason, hope everyone gets their money back who used them and got burned 
mean.gif

I put in my refund claim against them yesterday.....waiting my 11 days to get refund hopefully.....I ordered early for $375.....

Welp, saw a pair of '13 breds going for around $250, thinking of buying. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it. If I strike out on these that's my next move.
Easy easy kop. I would trade a pair of '16 breds (assuming $350 resale) and add $100 to get a '13 pair. Leather quality is better on '16. But the '13 pair resembles the OGs more to my eyes and '16 shape looks like a dunk as was pointed out in the SC video. 

Welp, saw a pair of '13 breds going for around $250, thinking of buying. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it. If I strike out on these that's my next move.

Easy easy kop. I would trade a pair of '16 breds (assuming $350 resale) and add $100 to get a '13 pair. Leather quality is better on '16. But the '13 pair resembles the OGs more to my eyes and '16 shape looks like a dunk as was pointed out in the SC video. 

Nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom