The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^have never had the privilege of seeing original 2s in person, those pics **** on the world especially Mike lacing them in the drivers cap... **** lol
However the 94 low and high DS retros I've seen/held but even think about putting those near your feet they disintegrate, having said that story there's no story there just an experience lol, the long way around saying sweet damn pics

60k is a little more than double of all other Jordan 1. Which is still good but people striking out regardless including myself as well

Now that y'all are on production numbers, how many pairs of Chicago's and SBB's were produced? 

Now that y'all are on production numbers, how many pairs of Chicago's and SBB's were produced? 
I don't know but SBB stopped at sz 14 for release and no kids sizes if I remember correctly. Still pissed I didn't get a chance to miss out :smile:

I heard they were but it feels sketchy. Any input would be appreciated
Just used Kicks-crew to Pre-order my London 10's from the city pack.  They had to push back the shipping a few weeks because of a delayed shipment, but still got my 10's shipped out and pretty fast shipping from Hong-Kong.  Legit in my books.

I would never get a tattoo like that. Strict no people, no name policy. But I will admit the detail and tatto is really good.

I would never get a tattoo like that. Strict no people, no name policy. But I will admit the detail and tatto is really good.
Same here... Only names on me are my kids but the detail on that tattoo is sick! (Would never get a Jordan tatt anyway, Knicks fan for life!!! LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom