The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope those II's drop. I need a new pair of those, my 04's crumbled on me recently. :smh:

Sorry for your loss. It sucks to see that happen. Time flies so fast and before we know it, our shoes start to die. I'm wearing all of my '06-'07 stuff this summer ecause of this. In another year or two they will all be very risky to rock.

Extra cheese anybody? PIZZA PARTYYY!

Very much looking forward to these - I need a crispy pair of "Breds" to beat on - "Banned" my ***...

That is unfortunate. A business deal like that should've been looked over with a fine tooth comb. If anyone follows Sole Supremacy, they constantly quick cash collections. They have come close to quick cashing a 100K collection... (89K or something like that.) But a 500K collection?? Something that large is/was too risky. And I think that's what SS does. They outweigh the risk and potential profits per each quick cash transaction.

Tough..... :rolleyes

Yea but sole supremacy checks every single shoe before handing over a cent

Make sure it's authentic, they buy used shoes and pay accordingly.

I was 1 click away from preordering these Breds with JsForDays. Glad I hesitated and clicked on the Cancel button instead of the Checkout button.

Yea but sole supremacy checks every single shoe before handing over a cent

Make sure it's authentic, they buy used shoes and pay accordingly.
Word with 500k on the line you got to go through every single shoe even if its 10,000 kicks. Way too many scammers out there for you to just trust people. 

Just found out I should be stateside for the release... feeling optimistic especially with the 60k-100k numbers floating around. hopefully everybody cooks in here

sounds like he did something stupid and is trying to blame the customer but if you are stupid it will always cost you money, $500,000 mistake though? sounds fishy

It's possible, seems like he or they trusted someone who offered them something that was to be believed worth a lot of money and bought it blindly without inspection I assume.

Bad way to do business, not like someone was gonna come a long and purchase the lot from under them

Nah, thats bad business, no matter how you slice it.

Ain't no way in hell imma give you $500, let alone $500k without inspecting any product.

That was just plain stupid on their part.

Hard to show sympathy for moves like that.

@HEADdetective  Agreed. It's simple as that. Funny how he has the audacity to call the other person a POS when he didn't complete his due diligence for his own business.  

Amateur hour.

Nah, thats bad business, no matter how you slice it.

Ain't no way in hell imma give you $500, let alone $500k without inspecting any product.

That was just plain stupid on their part.

Hard to show sympathy for moves like that.

Agreed. I thought about going into the re-sell business, but it's too risky and as a sneakerking from the early 00's I couldn't over price shoes that were bought at retail or under retail and sell them high priced to others. Maybe this is karma.

Just found out I should be stateside for the release... feeling optimistic especially with the 60k-100k numbers floating around. hopefully everybody cooks in here
If "only" 60k-100k then I think a lot of us are in trouble 
mean.gif

Needs to be a good amount over 100k for most to have a realistic shot. 

To frame it further, the 72-10's sold 1 million pairs in Dec 2015 (383,094 men's and 690,555 kid's). Plenty ate, but still not exactly a cake walk on the day of launch. 

So take the hype of the bred 1, the cheaper $160 price, with only 1/10th of the inventory of the 72-10's???..... my stomach feels sick. 

I can lie, I laughed at their supplier sneaking dummy bricks into that $500k of product :lol:

Must've been tough to helplessly watch his business crumble right in front of him, though.

Been forever cool on pre-orders and I think I'll go ahead and stay true to that.

I can lie, I laughed at their supplier sneaking dummy bricks into that $500k of product :lol:

Must've been tough to helplessly watch his business crumble right in front of him, though.

Been forever cool on pre-orders and I think I'll go ahead and stay true to that.

Should have broken that $500k into smaller parcels of $25-50k. He will win in court (if he is telling the truth) but those types of scammers usually wash the money away before you can ever collect on a judgment.

If "only" 60k-100k then I think a lot of us are in trouble :smh:  

Needs to be a good amount over 100k for most to have a realistic shot. 

To frame it further, the 72-10's sold 1 million pairs in Dec 2015 (383,094 men's and 690,555 kid's). Plenty ate, but still not exactly a cake walk on the day of launch. 

So take the hype of the bred 1, the cheaper $160 price, with only 1/10th of the inventory of the 72-10's???..... my stomach feels sick. 
Thats not a legit comparison or even that worrisome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom