The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they had put that dumb *** x on the back i would have passed tho. such a corny thing to do like the sick face on the flu games with nubuck

Last edited:
Hype just got real. So they do have the banned X on the back?
air-jordan-1-vs-air-jordan-31-banned-04.jpg

air-jordan-1-vs-air-jordan-31-banned-05.jpg

No lie I got hyped when I saw this just now.. only to end up disappointed when I realized those were the '11 banneds. Still can't wait for these though.

Drake/OVO garbage hype

If you think those are better than Breds then please leave,drop them same day idc. Trash

Do have to say that for a recent Jordan, the bred 31's look pretty decent. Only thing is that massive Jumpman. Shoulda put the original wings logo on both sides to better align with the OG. Oh well, still not buying them anyway :lol:

Drake/OVO garbage hype

If you think those are better than Breds then please leave,drop them same day idc. Trash
Who said anyone said OVO was better.  I could care less about OVO, and dont own any pairs.  your comment was that "nobody cares".  Lots care

Yea, they care because of hype

Drop them without drake or the OVO and they sit HARD

Drake/OVO garbage hype

you can't call something garbage when there are thousands of people biting their fingers for release news. I hate foams, but I don't say they are garbage because their are plenty of people that like them. It is just two different styles.

Technically I can call whatever I want garbage since I think they are ugly. The same can be said about anything. Some people love Jordan XV and to most they are one of the worst/ugliest Jordan's ever... So.

Seems like you like them or hype beast since you're telling me what I can or can't call garbage.

OVO xii are garbage. Take care!

Technically I can call whatever I want garbage since I think they are ugly. The same can be said about anything. Some people love Jordan XV and to most they are one of the worst/ugliest Jordan's ever... So.

Seems like you like them or hype beast since you're telling me what I can or can't call garbage.

nah I'm just a smart understanding person, that is like saying mustard tastes like crap because you don't like it but millions of people do. I'm just trying to give you a little education.

ur an argumentative fella arent you. 

nah I'm just a smart understanding person, that is like saying mustard tastes like crap because you don't like it but millions of people do. I'm just trying to give you a little education.
not sure how hard you should be trying to educate-some people arent meant for school 

Educate me on what? Now you're trying to get technical and throw jabs, idiot. It's called an opinion. Because thousands of others like I shoe I should be forced to like it? :lol:

******* hype beasts bro

Sitting here getting mad and telling me I can't have an OPINION on a shoe?

In b4 you get mad and avoid what I said the last few posts which is a personal opinion. You like drake bro, good for you. Go in that thread and have fun.

every OVO to come out is uninspired crap, these black and red 1s though, man oh man i cant wait to have one! (Being optimistic as of now lol)

Educate me on what? Now you're trying to get technical and throw jabs, idiot. It's called an opinion. Because thousands of others like I shoe I should be forced to like it? :lol:

******* hype beasts bro

Sitting here getting mad and telling me I can't have an OPINION on a shoe?

In b4 you get mad and avoid what I said the last few posts which is a personal opinion. You like drake bro, good for you. Go in that thread and have fun.
I'm not mad. I'm just stating the obvious, just because you think a shoe is over hyped and ugly doesn't mean you can tell somebody that likes them that they are garbage. Then again you are going to try to punk me saying that you can tell people whatever you want. I love forums.

Last edited:
yall are both fighting against eachother with the defense as "opinions arent facts" so you both know that its a moot argument but continue to argue, lol yall are funny in these threads

yall are both fighting against eachother with the defense as "opinions arent facts" so you both know that its a moot argument but continue to argue, lol yall are funny in these threads
some days you just gotta go at it. Gives me something to do on the way to Vegas lol

I wasn't arguing anything, he claimed I wasn't educated or smart but clearly he doesn't know what an opinion is because he's clearly a hype beast and got his jimmies rustled because someone called an ugly shoe just that, an ugly shoe.

Nice @babyJs23

I'm also guilty of it, but I still can't shake the ridiculous fact that we buy sneakers with the sole purpose of just staring at them. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom