The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice @babyJs23

I'm also guilty of it, but I still can't shake the ridiculous fact that we buy sneakers with the sole purpose of just staring at them. :lol:
Thanks, but I'll be wearing them...if I can land a pair. When I'm not wearing them, into the display box they go :wink:

I actually got the display box to house some OG's once I start my search, but my other 1's can be placed in there for now.

Last edited:
Educate me on what? Now you're trying to get technical and throw jabs, idiot. It's called an opinion. Because thousands of others like I shoe I should be forced to like it?
laugh.gif

******* hype beasts bro

Sitting here getting mad and telling me I can't have an OPINION on a shoe?

In b4 you get mad and avoid what I said the last few posts which is a personal opinion. You like drake bro, good for you. Go in that thread and have fun.
this is so classic. you are literally imagining that entire post you just typed.  

- Nobody said you cant have an opinion-you said nobody likes ovo. (False, people do like OVO. Just not you).  

-"If you think those are better than Breds then please leave,drop them same day idc. Trash" (Opinion, but not everyone's, only yours-and thats you actually telling other people to leave and they are somehow stupid or "less than" if they like OVO better than breds. 

-lastly, me, or the other cat taking you to school never said we like breds better than OVO.  In fact, I said I dont own anything OVO and im not a fan.  

So, get your facts straight or dont.  But education is a good thing! 

Got that email this morning.

Was hoping for a different kind of email :frown:

Last edited:
What email were you guys looking for :nerd:

Needs to be last week of August already. Need to know if it's draw or not SMH

What email were you guys looking for :nerd:

Needs to be last week of August already. Need to know if it's draw or not SMH
Was hoping for an email saying we can reserve the 1's as well. :frown:

Last edited:
So it looks like no DRAW for these 

Way way wayyy too early

Gonna have to wait til last week of August for release details, if it's already mentioning "limited quantities" then I'll be shocked if it's not a draw

I'll take that L Already

Unless I can make a ton of accounts since luckily I have a bunch of different credit cards :pimp: :nerd:

So it looks like no DRAW for these 
Way way wayyy too early

Gonna have to wait til last week of August for release details, if it's already mentioning "limited quantities" then I'll be shocked if it's not a draw

I'll take that L Already

Unless I can make a ton of accounts since luckily I have a bunch of different credit cards
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
While I won't be surprised if it is a Draw, I don't think its too early we have seen other shoes weeks in advance be announced as a DRAW item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom