The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already for sale?

Kinda want

EDIT: just saw the banned across the back and side :smh: never mind now

Last edited:
Not gonna lie I'm gonna buy a pair of 2013s day of release if I strike out everywhere lol. I will be a bred winner one way or another.
This. NEED me a pair 
nerd.gif

The Limited part scares me. Does Nike throw this word around for most Js? I hope by limited they don't mean worse than '13 quantities. 
It's just kind of an FYI that if you expect to purchase you better be online when they drop; it doesn't really speak to production numbers.

Limited quantities. And here goes. I guess I'll try again in 2026 when ******* JB FINALLY decides to chill with the petty ****, and just GRs the ****** shoes.

I wanted a pair before Trump takes us into world war III or Before Hillary gets in and hyperconservatives start a civil war because they hate BLM and because emails and Benghazi. Oh well. Thanks JB. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] But still. [emoji]128529[/emoji] @ limited.

Last edited:
I'm really starting to think that some of you all have never received emails from Nike because almost every Jordan retro release says that.

Limited quantities. And here goes. I guess I'll try again in 2026 when ******* JB FINALLY decides to chill with the petty ****, and just GRs the ****** shoes.

I wanted a pair before Trump takes us into world war III or Before Hillary gets in and hyperconservatives start a civil war because they hate BLM and because emails and Benghazi. Oh well. Thanks JB. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] But still. [emoji]128529[/emoji] @ limited.
:frown:

13' beaters and got another sittin DS. KOs just came in today and don't forget the lows. Just one pair of the '16 will do. Don't wanna get Bred burnout. :nthat:.

View media item 2117065

Last edited:

World War 3 with who? The only people Trump plans on going to war with is this corrupted clustercuck we call a federal government. 

Last edited:
Not getting too hung up on the whole "limited quantities" thing. It's standard language for any Jordan launching on SNKRS, hype or not. Means nothing. 

Hmm, let's see, I tried for
OVO 10's both cw's - lost
Wing 12's - lost
White/red 11 low - lost
Navy Gum 11 low - lost
Black Premium 4 - lost
White Premium 4 - lost
Alternate 12's just to see if I would hit - lost

Just to name a few that were worth enough for me to try for.
Damn, even the 11 lows too? I thought everyone got those. That's tough man.

Same for me on the draw. Haven't hit one. Even on the 72-10's, and there were a million of them out there!! 
laugh.gif

They're still gonna be limited anyways though

Y'all acting like they made 250k pairs... Relax on trying to prove someone wrong damn

Last edited:
Man @Zyzz  , you're really sticking to your guns on these numbers being really low. Just waiting for you to to say they gonna be Wings limited. LOL.  

I respect (& disagree
smile.gif
) with your opinion. But each time you mention how restricted you think this drop is, it's like:

C'mon. You know you hope I'm right. 
wink.gif

World War 3 with who? The only people Trump plans on going to war with is this corrupted clustercuck we call a federal government. 
I was joking...but I guess you're right. Kim Jong Un(sworn enemy) approves of dude, and he's most likely in bed with Russia(classic sworn enemy)......so the only war left is the xenopho....I mean the "righteous" one he's talking against um "islamic terror".
ohwell.gif
  Serously? Trump won't do a **** thing about the government like that(nor Hill).  The only candidate who's talking something like  that, is actually Gary Johnson, because he's for congressional term limits. So yeah. And no I'm not full liberatarian. And I digress. I guess I'll have to hit up the lounge and see what the NT opinion is on the election. 

In other news, I guess there's no need to worry if they tagged the Black/Metallic Vs as limited quantities. That's makes for a mild sense of solace. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom