The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at the launch details on Nike and was looking at this pic
View media item 2117199
I've seen this pic plenty of times but never noticed there's no wings logo on the shoes, just says Air Jordan. Pretty cool.

I was looking at the launch details on Nike and was looking at this pic

I've seen this pic plenty of times but never noticed there's no wings logo on the shoes, just says Air Jordan. Pretty cool.
Cool indeed. I thought they were gonna retro the wingless black toes/breds since they brought out them other wingless ones with air jordan under the rare air banner from like 2 years back. No dice I guess.  

:nerd:

nerd.gif

95705_nerd.gif

Heard another rumble of more pairs being produced this time around

Let's see
nerd.gif
I can in fact, confirm what you have just said here.

Yes,

I have also heard rumor of more pairs being produced this time around 

wink.gif

Heard another rumble of more pairs being produced this time around

Let's see
nerd.gif

I can in fact, confirm what you have just said here.

Yes,

I have also heard rumor of more pairs being produced this time around 

wink.gif
Can y'all say where so maybe we can judge how trustworthy these sources are? Unless you got a chinese factory manager handcuffed in the basement and don't want to snitch.

Would have been great if they truly remastered these with a red liner.

Imagine the complaints and imagine the nostalgia to those that know.

Totally hope that I'm flat out wrong. Just looking at it from a numbers/excitement perspective. Somehow I think I read the Chicago's were in the 60k range. Trying to find a source to see where I might have read that figure.

Assuming that is right, the additional 40k doesn't feel like it gets us much more. More people using bots now vs. one year ago, more fly by night resellers, many wanting to double/triple up this one, etc... 

The only optimism I have is that Nike is going to produce a large inventory of these in line with recent OG releases. That's what my gut tells me. Especially with the promotion they've been putting behind this one weeks in advance. I don't agree with the thought where some have said Nike would make the 1's limited so more buy the 31's when they strike out. That just doesn't make sense to me. If I miss out, I wouldn't throw my money at something else just cause it was co-promoted. 
Well they need anything they can to sell a 31. You cant compare a 1 release to an xi release. They couldnt be a bigger complete polar opposite as far as demand goes. Apples to oranges. 2013 1s had way more hype with way less pairs available and it wasnt like everyone who wanted struck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom