The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard another rumble of more pairs being produced this time around

Let's see :nerd:

This is good news right here. Hope it's true :nerd:

Who knows if it's true which is why I won't say much because really I don't believe it. I just hope Nike is regular snkrs release for gods sake

It's still not a lot but close to if not on par with that 100k estimate that was mentioned by that folk guy.

Really don't believe it but :nerd:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^ Going based off pics and vids alone, I agree.

I'm still gonna keep an open mind until I get a pair and do my own side-by-side comparison.

I'm not gonna fail this time! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
It's gonna be exact same as SBB on the toe and heel.

The black leather will be meh

The black leather on the b/reds will be a lot better than black areas on sBB. More on par with CM black leather which is really soft. Guarantee it. Wont be all tumbled like banned 2011 but Idgaf about that haha hopefully its like the promo picks nike put out and minimal tumbling will be on the shoe.

The black leather on the b/reds will be a lot better than black areas on sBB. More on par with CM black leather which is really soft. Guarantee it. Wont be all tumbled like banned 2011 but Idgaf about that haha hopefully its like the promo picks nike put out and minimal tumbling will be on the shoe.
Too me Cybers do have the softest black leather on the panel going around toe box. Big difference there

Yeah people praise sbb and by all means it deserves the praise but that black leather feels not nearly as soft as others. Its like 2013-2014 quality, just roomier in the toebox.

Too me Cybers do have the softest black leather on the panel going around toe box. Big difference there

Yes

I will say Breds won't be that soft at all, well see

Last edited:
If anyone is reading this that's charging that much:
Sorry, I'm a huge, huge fan of the shoe. But there is no way I'm paying what you're asking.
I know that someone will pay your price, but it will not be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom