The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk maybe I'm in the minority on this, I like the "Breds", but just love the "Chicago's" more. How do you all feel "Breds" or "Chicago's"

Idk maybe I'm in the minority on this, I like the "Breds", but just love the "Chicago's" more. How do you all feel "Breds" or "Chicago's"
I love both Chicago's are a cleaner colorway but I'd choose Breds because I favor darker colors

The White, Varsity Red, and Black 1s are my favorite but the Black, Varsity Red, and White 1s are iconic.

Last edited:
What is a white varsity red and white 1. U talking about the red and white lows?
smile.gif
You know what I'm talking about my friend, it's early
laugh.gif

Does anyone reallllly believe these are coming out again ?????? I highly doubt it's the same shoe & QUALITY

Im trying to triple up on these...likely not gonna happen, but i better get at least 2
You got me thinking now, may need to triple up also lol I don't care for any other release this year, including the space jams..call me crazy if u like but the jordan bred 1s are my grails.

You got me thinking now, may need to triple up also lol I don't care for any other release this year, including the space jams..call me crazy if u like but the jordan bred 1s are my grails.

Youre crazy trying to triple up on a shoe that is currently going anywhere from 3-6 times the original value. That is an iconic colorway and silhouette that is really sought after around the world. Downright bonkers. Im trying to triple up as well if I can. At least double up.

Youre crazy trying to triple up on a shoe that is currently going anywhere from 3-6 times the original value. That is an iconic colorway and silhouette that is really sought after around the world. Downright bonkers. Im trying to triple up as well if I can. At least double up.
I'm still having Vietnam flashbacks from the White, Varsity Red, and Black (Chicago) 1 release.

Key word is try fam. Love these and I won't ever let them go. Gonna have to into all my connects to atleast have 2 pairs on lock. The third will just be the cherry on top 
wink.gif

Does anyone reallllly believe these are coming out again ?????? I highly doubt it's the same shoe & QUALITY
You're right about that. It'll be a better mold and the leather is tbd. Its already better if it doesn't have the 2011 X's all over it and the 2013 mold/leather. They need to release all colors in the new mold and if you haven't noticed, thats exactly what they seem to be doing. I fully expect the black trinity to release soon.

I'm still having Vietnam flashbacks from the White, Varsity Red, and Black (Chicago) 1 release.
Where you from? In Detroit every shoe store was either doing raffles or ticket system. Places that had first come first served had no more than 10 people in line...

Where in Detroit was lines that short? I know places got hundreds of tickets in for raffles

I struck out everywhere..

Where you from? In Detroit every shoe store was either doing raffles or ticket system. Places that had first come first served had no more than 10 people in line...
South Carolina, I submitted three raffles and didn't win. Online was atrocious. There were only four stores in our area that received them.

Last edited:

Ok that's too much man. Nicknames serve a purpose, don't let a couple of random people change your whole life up. No one is like damn, he wrote out the entire colorway I wonder how much his monocle cost him...

This all started with the white/red 14s. The nickname thing started to get out of control with the emergence of the Candy Canes. Bred's, Royals, Shadows, Chicagos though? All official and 90% of the people on here will know exactly what you're talking about. More so than if you write out the entire colorway. Efficiency has its place.

I'm still having flashbacks from 2013's monstrosity.  Whiiich is why I hope these aren't a ****show to get. But with GRs like the masters selling out. And plus, these are 1s. So I have my hope in check. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom