The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where in Detroit was lines that short? I know places got hundreds of tickets in for raffles

I struck out everywhere..
If I told you I'd have to kill you lol but nah it was deep in the ghetto. I had to carry my CW and with a couple friends we posted up before the release.

That all just keeps the thrill alive of opening that box at home that morning if you make it back. Nothing like a fresh pair of OG 1s. They still feel special.  I kind of like it the way it is. 

Of course Im sure Ill be choking on that comment when I miss out come release day.

Last edited:

I'm still having flashbacks from 2013's monstrosity.  Whiiich is why I hope these aren't a ****show to get. But with GRs like the masters selling out. And plus, these are 1s. So I have my hope in check. 
Most likely they will be harder to secure than in 2013 (my opinion), people are not passing on Nike Air 1s like they did years ago (referring to the Black, Soft Grey, and White (Shadow) 1 release for the Fire Red, White, Black, and Cement Grey (Toro) 4s.

Might as well double on these at that price but thats if you can get em... I kno that I'm going for 2..

I'm starting to save up around $300 for a pre-order or to put towards the high resale prices 
nerd.gif

Whats the going rate on these size 12 DS just curious I have heard a huge range in prices

I think he's referring to the pre order prices..I haven't seen anyone put these on pre order yet its way too early but I could very well be wrong.

Where in Detroit was lines that short? I know places got hundreds of tickets in for raffles

I struck out everywhere..

If I told you I'd have to kill you lol but nah it was deep in the ghetto. I had to carry my CW and with a couple friends we posted up before the release.

I went to the ghetto to get tickets. I would have lined up to get a pair at retail. The hell I care

Tired of how limited stock is especially when people are trying for 3+ pairs each (space jam thread)

It's possible.... You just need people who give a [emoji]128169[/emoji] about you... 10 people put in work for you.. You should come out with something.

If/when they do drop, it's going to be ugly but I'm getting at least one pair. **** it I'll camp like I did for the Chi's

is that pre-order thru jays for days legit? 375 might not be bad considering resale and how hard it will be to cop.

Most likely they will be harder to secure than in 2013 (my opinion), people are not passing on Nike Air 1s like they did years ago (referring to the Black, Soft Grey, and White (Shadow) 1 release for the Fire Red, White, Black, and Cement Grey (Toro) 4s.

Shadow 1s were so easy to grab, it was a joke... I remember getting clowned for grabbing those over the 4s, doubled up easy.

Yeah they were and so were black toes. This was before the hype. Royals were still sub 500 then to.

is that pre-order thru jays for days legit? 375 might not be bad considering resale and how hard it will be to cop.

:nerd: :nerd:

$375 doesn't sound bad but what are the chances they fufill it at that price

That is the question [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Preordering a shoe you have no idea what it looks like might not be the best idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom