The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if the site has it as Breds, and they release as a colorway not like the Breds that means refund

Unless they had some garbage to it you should be fine

I'm kind good on having $400 held for a year

:nerd: :nerd:

$375 doesn't sound bad but what are the chances they fufill it at that price

That is the question [emoji]129300[/emoji]
jsfordays is legit and THEY WILL fill the pre-order I guarantee , they have NEVER once not filled one to my knowledge , he even says it on the website , I bought a pair of frags for them a week after realease , super legit

Royals could be had from Germany and Australia for $300-$350 for about a month before pairs started drying up

:nerd: :nerd:

$375 doesn't sound bad but what are the chances they fufill it at that price

That is the question [emoji]129300[/emoji]
jsfordays is legit and THEY WILL fill the pre-order I guarantee , they have NEVER once not filled one to my knowledge , he even says it on the website , I bought a pair of frags for them a week after realease , super legit

Not saying he's not legit

Even legit pre order websites when they see shoe value sky rocket and resell for more end up refunding

Jsfordays hoping these release or do they know something we don't? Hoping the news of these releasing isn't being confused with the 'Letterman' 1s. I think Dino Hatfield confirmed them separately.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think these aren't dropping, haven't heard news on these in a minute.
That is because the rumored release is over four months away...regardless if they do or do not re-release yo boy gonna go to the edge of the world to cop a pair, or two 
wink.gif

These would be my first 1s and it seems like it will be a hard cop. I'm strongly considering that presale price @ Jays for days.
Yes, Nike Air 1s are limited and can be really hard to secure because people use Add To Cart services and Bots to secure them. You can pre-order but I've seen a couple of them cancelled during the White, Black, and Varsity Red (Chicago) 1 release. Also some people think these will be the Banned Version of the Black, Varsity Red, and White 1s but most likely they will be the regular Black, Varsity Red, and White 1 (my opinion). Good luck on trying to secure these my friend.

Or u can just try to get em at retail, if u don't move on, its just a pair of shoes

Don't take advice from this guy who complains about resellers but tells u to pay atc services and pre orders which is essentially the same thing. Ur paying someone else extra to "secure" ur pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom