The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You notice the Youtubers that promote Fineline1721 never tell you how much they paid for the shoes?

You notice the Youtubers that promote Fineline1721 never tell you how much they paid for the shoes?

They obviously paid less than what he's charging

Doubt they will say yea I paid $300 while y'all are paying $500 :lol:

Bad business ethics IMO

I live in a small town, and we have one Foot Locker, they got most everything since January except gold 11 lows, you guys think we'll get these, I'm sketch right now with no launch locator. I did eat with the BM V so hopefully I have a chance without trying online,

Losing money for a youtube shout out? 

I just don't trust FL. Most folks who "seed" Youtubers end up getting exposed.

A lot of people saying raffle is Monday... Ill be pissed if I walk in Tuesday and footaction closes the raffle.

Other than Foot Locker, Champs, City Gear, Shoe Palace, Finish Line and FA, what other spots in Houston might be getting these?

Just got my pair from a local mom and pops for $360. They have the same glue smell as the chicagos. The red is a bit too dark imo! Goodluck next week guys.

412739953.jpg

412739952.jpg

412739960.jpg

Most Footactions in my area doing FCFS. A couple doing raffles. I'll do that on Monday.

Atl in the building is Lenox doing them guaranteed tixs still. Most releases Monday morning they do champs and the city gear. Since they cannot do line ups only Nike cause they pay for security

Tuesday is pusing it with these. I would go Monday morn if possible. I'm taking a 2-3 hour lunch at work and hitting all the raffles while everyone is at work and school

Sucks being a size 14 pool is smaller but some stores don't even get my size

Atl in the building is Lenox doing them guaranteed tixs still. Most releases Monday morning they do champs and the city gear. Since they cannot do line ups only Nike cause they pay for security

I called Lenox yesterday and they said they wouldn't know until a few days before the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom