The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy if Nike supplies people like Fineline with sneakers to give to hypebeasts like Mike, Qrewkicks, and Scoop to hype up the release. 

I find it hard to believe that you or anyone would actually think ir believe that

For the gram and then returning?? or are you keeping these :nerd:
Flex for what??? 30 likes nah I'm good [emoji]128564[/emoji]
I'm giving a pair to my bro on my IG page that I feature to start his collection off and that's about it.....Everything else getting thrown into the closet until the next OG release Black Toe 1s

Crazy if Nike supplies people like Fineline with sneakers to give to hypebeasts like Mike, Qrewkicks, and Scoop to hype up the release. 
Mike ain't a hypebeast

For the gram and then returning?? or are you keeping these :nerd:
Flex for what??? 30 likes nah I'm good [emoji]128564[/emoji]
I'm giving a pair to my bro on my IG page that I feature to start his collection off and that's about it.....Everything else getting thrown into the closet until the next OG release Black Toe 1s
:nerd:

Last edited:
Do you think I'll be able to trade legend blue 11s + 50 for these? Or what price range will I have to get into? 

Do you think I'll be able to trade legend blue 11s + 50 for these? Or what price range will I have to get into? 

No

You gotta think people don't want garbage *** legend blues

Especially to trade a pair of 1s for em

Could be a fair trade in a few weeks maybe but highly doubt you will find a willing trade partner

Champs locator though? Is it coming soon...? I'm not trying to have to drive around Tuesday too with less time and deal with bs

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I want to even do raffles in my area. I know for a fact that a few places bd cause a few of my friends already got pairs locked up and I refuse to pay over retail for these. Might just try online or fcfs at the ftl not doing raffles. Not even worth the gas money to get a super slim chance at getting these at my area.

No

Could be a fair trade in a few weeks maybe but highly doubt you will find a willing trade partner
not right now lol I mean after release but do you really need to call legend blues garbage? 

not right now lol I mean after release but do you really need to call legend blues garbage? 

Lol, I love my Legend Blue 11s. I would trade Deadstock for deadstock without cash involved. I remember they were fetching $350+ Shortly after the release.

No

Yes because quality as terrible and CW in general sucks

You could get lucky if these settle around $250 (doubt they go that low) but I'd say it's gonna be tough for find someone giving you Breds for them.

Just me of course, good luck!

Never really been a fan of buying cloths before I get the shoes if their not a deff GR. Now what if you buy all this banned appeal and don't hit on any pairs?

Which is exactly why I didn't buy the banned shirt

I want it but I'll be pissed if I somehow strike out and end up with a lousy $35 shirt and no shoes

So I'm confused about footlocker's launch locater for my area. Desktop version only shows stores with raffle method but in the app it shows additional footlockers doing fcfs. Anybody else notice this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom