The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Jordan clothing is trash and waste of money. The only shirt you need with these is a black polo t-shirt with a red horse or a tag free black Hanes tee

Mike Rich?
Mike the compass. "a sneaker life"

Mike Rich my homie. He still aint gonna get me to move to humid as GA though
Yeah dude from sneaker life tries waayyyy too hard to be cool. Definitely not a fan of his. Not a fan of Foamer either, he tries too hard as well, wit his fake as* "bang-bang" stupidity.

Mike Rich arguably the best sneaker youtuber out there. Maybe because dude comes off the most original with his tag-lines, not to mention he's in his mid-30s, has a real job, has a wife and kids, pays a mortgage, and is realer than all the other "kids". PLUS, he involves his son in his vids so it brings for a nice touch to his game. HesKicks is also legit.

Last edited:
Put in two raffles today at Villa, will hit 6 foot stores tomorrow. There's FTL stand alone stores in the middle of nowhere here getting them....... I'm not worried at all.

It ain't no big deal when you walk around the mall and everyone rocking Bred 1s because there's no hiding these shoes are IT.

But walking around the mall and seeing every other sneakerhead rocking the Banned "X" shirt with these shoes? Now that would be comedy.

I only wore Jordan tees when they were bought for me when I was younger. Most I do in them now is hoop in them now.

Never really been a fan of buying cloths before I get the shoes if their not a deff GR. Now what if you buy all this banned appeal and don't hit on any pairs?

Like with wing 12s and the arms out shirt :rolleyes [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Last edited:
that banned shirt is dope can wear with any other black/red cw if you can dress. with that said I'm gonna cop

Put in two raffles today at Villa, will hit 6 foot stores tomorrow. There's FTL stand alone stores in the middle of nowhere here getting them....... I'm not worried at all.
1163x1494.jpeg.6a9ab9b608f44222ae8880e00970097a.preview

Wasnt worried at all, but the more i read this thread,the more im becoming concerned about these being limited... these will b my 1st jordan 1s!!! The hype is thru the roof!!! Sheesh!! Reminds me of Jordan 11 thread but 10x worse lol

Yeah dude from sneaker life tries waayyyy too hard to be cool. Definitely not a fan of his. Not a fan of Foamer either, he tries too hard as well, wit his fake as* "bang-bang" stupidity.

Agreed. Same with BULL1TRC. They are all jokers. Give me MJO23DAN any day on YouTube. Just himself and I like the way he covers shoes. He's been in it a long time and isn't a fame seeker or clown.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour  
Agreed. Same with BULL1TRC. They are all jokers. Give me MJO23DAN any day on YouTube. Just himself and I like the way he covers shoes. He's been in it a long time and isn't a fame seeker or clown.
He is a clown. Scratched tho poor Alternate Olympic 7s up but didn't dare put nan fingernail to the Closing Ceremony XIs. Would've won some respect if he would've scratched his shoes on camera that he bought.

BULL1TRC is a joke. He's like that kid in school who tries his best to be accepted and liked by all the popular kids.

MJO23DAN is a quality dude who keeps it 100 and keeps it simple. I like his vids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom