The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 footlockers, 10 footactions, 6 champs here in Houston area for Bred 1s. Havent counted City Gears or Hibbet sports yet. MAJOR GR but Houston is Jordan City.

I've been saying this for weeks.

This release won't be easy.
All this promotion..... Now Dj "we the best" flaunting them on syndicated tv!?. That was no mistake.

This "a lot" of pairs now became a limited/qs drop. Demand WILL exceed supply.
In other news, water is wet.

roll.gif

Anybody in the dmv heading out for raffles?
I'm about to hit Dulles. Only one store getting them there so it isn't looking good for me. Wouldn't be able to make it to Tysons or Pentagon this Saturday anyways(though their shady practices always has me striking out)

10 footlockers, 10 footactions, 6 champs here in Houston area for Bred 1s. Havent counted City Gears or Hibbet sports yet. MAJOR GR but Houston is Jordan City.
I saw that. They showed yall love compared to DFW or SA but isn't that still like 2/3 of your stores???? 

Idk...since when was DJ khaled a sign a sneaker would be hard to get lol

I checked it out on Friday. Only City Gear is getting them for sure, and I count that as an L already. Hibbett said they didn't know if they were getting them. Everywhere else was a no
City Gear sounds like a straight L. Penn HoH and Champs getting them. And it seems like it gonna be rough.

City Gear sounds like a straight L. Penn HoH and Champs getting them. And it seems like it gonna be rough.

FNL at Penn is getting them too. We def got shorted, unless HOH got a lot.

Oh yea the guy at Hibbett said their MWC store got stock too if you wanna head down there

Just reserved on the APP for champs, ft., and foot action. Now time to hit up these south florida malls for some check ins and some other raffles. Gotta say I love this app reservation.

....the madness begins...Good luck ya'll.. I'll be vacationing in Houston so Get money boys!

On the bright side: In 2013, my local FA only got limited amounts of Bred 1 (~24 pairs, or so). None of the other stores did. This week, FA, FTL, and Champs all are getting them. 

On the down side: My local shops backdoor EVERYTHING. I've had zero call backs on massive GRs with no demand. Only to stop by a few days later, to find my size sitting on the shelf. SMH

At this point, my best bet is SNKRS :frown:

Anyone know how camping is at pentagon mall champs in DC? Moved out here for school and don't know the area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom