The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it' so easy to cop J's here in Houston for me in my opinion, back during the all star festivities I was able 2 cop 2 pairs of royals at HoH Baybrook. And since every Jordan release that I've wanted I've been able to cop

5 Finishlines doing raffles today only around my way.

I can't even access the app reservation method even though I'm in Tampa, so that's out the window.

FORREAL. Its the reason I stopped trying after all these years

Man what yall think the resale gon be at cuz I might just do that. My boy said he got our pairs on lock but I dont believe him
I would guess resale to be at around $350 by the middle of September. It'll probably be high as always on Sat, Sun, Mon though. 

This is for nyc gang Any one went to Kings Plaza yet and was there any long lines, bout to head there after class

Once my package from ups come, I'll be hitting downtown Brooklyn footlocker for a raffle ticket, maybe even go to king plaza after.

Doh just downloaded the FTL app but it's not setup for NYC yet... no time to really go running around for raffle tickets today either so SNKRS is my only bet.

Once my package from ups come, I'll be hitting downtown Brooklyn footlocker for a raffle ticket, maybe even go to king plaza after.

its first come first served

Foot Locker Fulton Street
408 Fulton Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Launch Procedure: First Come First Serve

Last edited:
One thing seems certain, we will get another iteration of the Black/Red AJ1 in another few years. And it seems like plenty were made this time, as opposed to 2013. No reason to stress this release at all. Especially that resell prices should drop on previous pairs. JB loves making this colorway, its like the White/Red Air Max 1 of Jordans.

View media item 2147924
View media item 2147925
View media item 2147926
View media item 2147927
View media item 2147928
View media item 2147929
View media item 2147933
View media item 2147950

Others

View media item 2147967
View media item 2147965
View media item 2147961
View media item 2147963
View media item 2147934
View media item 2147959

Last edited:
The Jj crew just tried to get me not to put in a raffle for these.
They laughed and said you want these no ones buying them anymore..

Literally the first person and only person to put in a raffle...

Smh

Dudes are so shady and pathetic

Don't beileve them finishline launch locators they lie'n said no stores in my area getting them just hit up one

Things might be looking decent, went to my local FTL (middle of Indiana) and no one was there. Turns out it'll be a FCFS instead of raffle.

:lol:

Subtle "we rigged the raffle, so dont bother"

:lol:

anyone in the nyc area, footlocker queens center mall, 42nd street Manhattan, main street flushing, astoria doing fcfs, I wonder if the new flagship store is doing them? saw a picture of the restock they have for tomorrow's grand opening, i saw shattered ones along with some other stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom