The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep. every 14-16 hours something is popping in this thread. #Sadderday will definitely be Mega Meltdown City bayyyybee!

Not many ppl at the mall right now. Only saw one other person getting a raffle, nowhere near my size. Then again I got there about 11:15 maybe I missed the 10:00 rush lol only picked up 2 today, getting about 6 more tomorrow. Having to work at 12pm is killing my chances smh

anyone in the nyc area, queens center mall, 42nd street Manhattan, main street flushing, astoria doing fcfs, I wonder if the new flagship store is doing them? saw a picture of the restock they have for tomorrow's grand opening, i saw shattered ones along with some other stuff.
what new flagship store ? footaction

:lol:

Subtle "we rigged the raffle, so dont bother"

I went in they tried to act as if they didn't know these was coming out.

I went to the wall pull them close looked in the inside.

BOOM stamped size and Banned date.

He went in back for about 8mins and come out saying we getting them but you don't need a raffle.

Going on to say no one wears 1s anymore or by them.

I clearly said give me a ticket let me shoe ya.

Not many ppl at the mall right now. Only saw one other person getting a raffle, nowhere near my size. Then again I got there about 11:15 maybe I missed the 10:00 rush lol only picked up 2 today, getting about 6 more tomorrow. Having to work at 12pm is killing my chances smh

Kids are at school. Most adults are at work. I'm nervous about the lunch rush, but I figure the evening is when it'll be really hectic

He went in back for about 8mins and come out saying we getting them but you don't need a raffle.

I would had asked for the manager just incase

What was this

I'm heading to a few places like that today

Are all JJ getting them because they got a jimmy Jazz store I assume the same BS there

Zyzz chill fam we all in this biz for one thing and one thing only to cop these kicks dead that negativity

What was this

I'm heading to a few places like that today

Are all JJ getting them because they got a jimmy Jazz store I assume the same BS there

Bruh, don't even worry go in put in a raffle. I'm sure not all Jj locations has inexperienced employees and stings working behind the registers.

If we getting them errbody city getting them.

Last edited:
Updated as of 8:45pm PM pacific 8/28/16

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Raffle starts 8/26 and ends 8/31 11:59pm pacific time.

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Good luck everyone!

Patience is a virtue.

Nor Cal
Concord / Sunvalley Mall - 43f923b26c
Hayward / Southland Mall - 100f2cd466
Newark / Newpark Mall - 10c115b08d
Sacramento / Arden Fair - c67d1d027a
San Francisco / Mission Street - 5119b5db38
San Francisco / SF Flagship - "code available tomorrow"
San Jose / Eastridge Mall - 244af43ff19
Santa Clara / WFS Valley Fair –97f2d3b3cd
Tracy West Valley Mall - 5a403a99c8

stockton & modesto?

Kids are at school. Most adults are at work. I'm nervous about the lunch rush, but I figure the evening is when it'll be really hectic

School hasn't started here yet. Not til next week. There were lots of kids in the mall but the youngins aren't checking for Bred 1s lol they want Lebrons and KDs and Kyries. Only Jordans they may want are the 5s and those Olympic 11 lows. Hopefully this goes smoothly but it's hard to tell so early

For florida residents, in the launch reservation app you can choose 3 stores . Does it mean you have a chance to get 3 pairs, 1 each store orrr only one in either of those if win the reservation?

Don't you love when the moment you need people everyone goes ghost but my phone stays blowing up 24-7. My own bro didn't wanna help me with raffles and I hit him with the dude I paid your rent when you were struggling (up to $1500 owed now) and I haven't pressed you at all for it back. Lol the bible says the borrower is a slave to the lender until all debts are paid soooooo......I OWN YOU :lol: he quickly wised up

For florida residents, in the launch reservation app you can choose 3 stores . Does it mean you have a chance to get 3 pairs, 1 each store orrr only one in either of those if win the reservation?

I'm pretty sure it's just 1 pair at one of those 3 stores

Don't you love when the moment you need people everyone goes ghost but my phone stays blowing up 24-7. My own bro didn't wanna help me with raffles and I hit him with the dude I paid your rent when you were struggling (up to $1500 owed now) and I haven't pressed you at all for it back. Lol the bible says the borrower is a slave to the lender until all debts are paid soooooo......I OWN YOU :lol: he quickly wised up

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom