The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC sports pulled a bullcrap move. I called last night before closing and asked when they were giving out tickets and the *** said he didn't know. Called this morning and they said they gave them all out already. Jordan releases brings out all the losers. This is absolutely my last year.

Finished up 4 raffles thus far. Seems like most spots are getting less than 30 pairs per store (I'm in the DMV).... I would advise people to take part in 20-30 raffles to give yourself a solid shot.

jesus. there would be alot of left over pairs if each person did that

Toronto is more FCFS than I was expecting.... Feeling like it will be a Sadderday given that 'm not willing to camp overnight.

MC sports pulled a bullcrap move. I called last night before closing and asked when they were giving out tickets and the *** said he didn't know. Called this morning and they said they gave them all out already. Jordan releases brings out all the losers. This is absolutely my last year.

You was talking about how plentiful these would be, nobody said they would be easy tho

Seems like a lot of drama with raffles, can't wait to hear on Wednesday-Friday with the panic attack for phone calls. Some ppl in here were saying this release is a walk in the park, but it seems like the beasts are out for this release. SNKRS is the best option

20-30 stores is def OD. That's a crapload of driving, and the thirst is real for me, but not that real.

I'll probably hit 2 diff malls in the city though, which will be abt 5 raffles.

Only 1 store near me are getting these. Next closest store is 20min away

Looks like I'll only have 1 raffle ticket. Not about to drive 20min for 1 ticket

resellers and crooked employees make it harder than it has to be

we always say this is the end but if they retro these again in a couple years you will be right back at it if you missed out

so far I've been the only one at each store hitting raffles and my name was no farther than 8 on the list. luckily the JJ by me is only doing the raffle on Wed from 10-4. those seem like pretty good odds, they prob only got 10 pair though.

Well I think a lot of resellers are coming out of the woodwork for this release.. As I was filling out my ticket at one spot one guy came in asking about the raffle "fo' them Bulls Jays." Get Money Boyz/Ammonia Crew are gonna be all over this release...

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of drama with raffles, can't wait to hear on Wednesday-Friday with the panic attack for phone calls. Some ppl in here were saying this release is a walk in the park, but it seems like the beasts are out for this release. SNKRS is the best option

havent seen anyone say it would be a walk in the park just that more pairs were made

nothing is a walk in the park when you have people who dont even know what a jordan is lined up with their family to get multiple tickets

Well I'm done with raffles I got 10 and the same amount in GS size 7 and sz 13 and 14 when applicable

May the shoe gawds bless me

Last edited:
man, i've seen a lot of BS from empolyees trying to keep pairs to themselves. but closing a store for 2 months has to be the worst one yet!

They not lying fam I walked in to boxes and hella employees packing after entering at Footaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom