The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Fnl, 1 Hoh, 1 champs, and 1 villa. I've done all I can do in Pittsburgh. Seems like 24 was the magical number everyone got[emoji]128542[/emoji]. Probably wasted 2 hours but at least I can say I have it hell. Hopefully snkrs will get me at least 1

My own bro didn't wanna help me with raffles and I hit him with the dude I paid your rent when you were struggling (up to $1500 owed now) and I haven't pressed you at all for it back. Lol the bible says the borrower is a slave to the lender until all debts are paid soooooo......I OWN YOU :lol: he quickly wised up

:lol:

My fault I thought it was the downtown Brooklyn one, the Fulton street in bedstuy is the one, just called and they doing it
...also deeper into Bed-Stuy there's also a  FTL on Liberty (near Euclid Ave C station) doing raffle (another brooklyn location that typically don't get any of these) as well. Both I am suspeciting is getting a FSR (maybe 2). 

i copped them banned 1's at the outlet

mats are great but the shape/mold is way off

if $ value had nothing to do with it - i'd choose these over the banned's
not a huge fan of the x on the heel either

I said that because he said these are just a failed attempt at the 2011 Banned 1's. I personally like both versions.

:/
well... she can't backdoor em all...

side note; the movie Kicks comes out a week after and pretty much about these shoes

Naw, she tried to shade my girl outta her 11s. Calls her back and say we got your size in.

I can't wait to see it. It's these things that makes life great.

Banned 1 and AJXXX1 going to be available as a single pack tomorrow at the 34st footlocker as per j23app for those in nyc

Happy "git-yo-ticket" day everyone, I"m off on a mission to pick up a dozen or so raffle tickets from my area Footlockers, Champs, etc. Time to get out there and do work to hope to secure a couple pair! 
alien.gif

So far in the metro Atlanta area here is the current situation

Cumberland mall

DTLR Cumberland is Tuesday 2-6
Jimmy Jazz Cumberland is wedsday
Finishline Cumberland currently
HOH currently
Champs currently

Lenox

FtL currently
Champs FCFS
City Gear Currently

Permitter
HOH Currently
Champs Currently

South lake

Finishline nope
HOH today and tomorrow 10-6
Jimmy Jazz weds
City gear.Currently
Champs currently
DTLR Currently

Also Atl stores footlocker family is going to the app after this release

Last edited:
Usually don't see too many lines to get raffle tickets..

Line of about 15 deep waiting on tickets at bev center.

Finished up 4 raffles thus far. Seems like most spots are getting less than 30 pairs per store (I'm in the DMV).... I would advise people to take part in 20-30 raffles to give yourself a solid shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom