The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WENT BACK IN AND ASKED ABOUT IT THE EMPLOYEE (YOUNG HISPANIC MALE) BEHIND THE COUNTER SAID "THEY HAD BEEN HAVING 'TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES' WITH THE RAFFLE SYSTEM THERE ALL DAY" AND THAT "THEY MIGHT JUST NOT RAFFLE THERE AT ALL"

SAN BRUNO SHEIHK CONFIRMED SHADY IMO CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST ACCIDENTALLY EXPOSED THIS STORE BY POSTING THE CODE THEY HAD ON DISPLAY SMH AT THEM 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I only got 1 mall in my area the next closest mall is 3 hours away. Went to ftl and asked if they got these. He says, surprisingly we did. Goes back and 5 minutes later comes out with manager and they say they didn't get them. Wtf! I go to fnl and walk past ftl on my way out and the manager and his boys are talking about them smh. I'm at fnl and same thing. Guy says they got them and if I want to sign up for the raffle. Manager walks out and asks what size I'm looking for. I told him 11 and he tells me they didn't get that size. I'm like wtf how didn't u get an 11? Whatever, ok I'll sign up for a 10.5 or 11.5. He tells me they didn't get those sizes either. Now I'm pissed off thinking some shadiness going on. I start looking around and I'm choppin it up with some other dude in the store and we're talking about the raffle and I asked what size he put in and he tells me 11.5. I go to the manager like wtf is up and he trying to tell me it must of been a mistake from one of his new employees. I'm beyond pissed at the moment! Last year both stores got new management and been shady as **** since! In all my years bred 1s is one of the few js that have eluded me! Hopefully snkrs comes thru!

Last edited:
So how do these champs/footlocker launch reservation work? One says I have 3min head start, one says 0. I thought this was basically entering a raffle. Why would I need a head start?
head start just increases your chance of getting called.

Spot I spoke on earlier turned out only to get 17 pairs, typically 75 pairs or more for them per Retro J release.

Not to promising for those counting on raffles.

Another spot around my way got the regional called in on them , because they was telling customers they wasnt getting them at all, when they actually have them.
In turn making it hot for that chain around here in general.
Now regional is regulating raffles, after all pairs are accounted for between today and tomorrow.

As always with the Banned 1s the shade & hype is in full effect.

Last edited:
View media item 2148256Put in for 10 raffles at 3 malls before work. Going to another 2 malls tomorrow and a couple random stores. Then wens for all the small stores. Smh I really set up my schedule at work around releases. I even start work late on Saturday's to pick up my pair

Last edited:
Didn't get enough tickets as I wanted today since my manager put me on for an earlier shift but its all good.

Any VA heads near Chesapeake?
nerd.gif

Military Circle

- Champs (No)
- FTL (Raffles Today and Tommorow)
- FTA (Raffles Today and Tommorow)
- Shoe City (Raffle on Thursday)
- DTLR (GUARANTEED Raffle On Thursday)
- Jimmy Jazz (Raffle on Thursday)

Chesapeake Square

- FTL (No)
- DTLR (Raffles Today and Tommorow)
- FNL (Raffles Today and Tommorow)
- Jimmy Jazz (FCFS)

Lynnhaven

- DTLR (Raffles Today and Tommorow)
- FTL (Raffles Today and Tommorow)
- FTA (Raffles Today and Tommorow)
Good look, I hit Lynnhaven today but didnt think to hit DTLR. They usually all do thursdays. But i'll hit them up tomorrow as well as Greenbrier (FTL/FA) and MacArthur (HoH). I had to work early too smh

That's fair. I never said I wasn't going to try for a pair though. Never said it isn't a nice shoe. I've mentioned plenty of times that I'm copping mainly for he new mold. All I said prior was that I believe that people raved so much about SBB and banned leather that they (JB) probably assumed that tumbled leather was what EVERYONE wanted on these. I for one did not and despite the hype we'll see for these leading up to release, I'm sure there are others who feel the same way.

That's not to say that I don't want at least one pair and I have to make the necessary effort to give myself the best chance at that 1 pair. For the record I copped 2 '13 Bred and 2 CHI's last year. Only 1 of these is needed because I'm sure they'll release in true OG form in due time and I'll definitely copp those. Maybe x2. I feel ya though. It's all good.

Just busting your chops. It's all good. It's the black/red 1, I get it. 8)

It's several here in the DFW. Several! No way these can be missed in the DFW if you have the time and willingness to get around.
How do you figure that? How? All of the HOH has decent stock but has most traffic. Villas only got a few per size. SP only got a few per size. FTA only got a few per size. Only Towneast FNL got them. NikeDallas FCFS which is best local spot for folks that don't win a raffle so it might get crazy. You my friend are a little delusional. Good luck to you though

Wow this thread is getting very interesting hahaha.... This is going to be entertaining, retail or bust for me..

I remember I froze my *** off last time these came out. these are one of my faves so i'll enter the raffle at my local HOH. I wont lose any sleep if I don't get them though.

Saw two grandmas filling out raffles for these which I'm sure is probably for their grandkids or something. The need for these is unreal now.

This release is so inconsistent and sketchy. Before that tampered Shiehk raffle sign in San Bruno I posted I had hit about 4 Shoe Palaces, two let me raffle twice (once for men's once for GS) and the other two Shoe Palaces told me I had to choose to raffle men's or GS because they're doing "one ticket per ID" [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Got around 5 tickets here not including the 3 Sheikh codes I have.  Just wondering, whats stopping people from making multiple Sheikh accounts and using the same codes on different accounts?  Has anyone tried this or nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom